LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Figure Out You Were Lgbt

I have two figuring out stories. The first is the public one which is that a girl at my school came out as bi and at the time I was sure I liked guys ( ha how wrong I was) so being bi kinda sounded like something I might be as I knew I had had some feelings about girls.

That did happen however I don't tell people that the other way I figured out I was attracted to women was via a AB RP I had going with an online friend in which I found the idea of being babied by a woman very exciting for the first time. Before that point I had only thought about having daddies. It also wasn't until I started thinking about being babied by a woman that AB stuff became sexual for me or at least that's when I realised it was.

• 2 months later...

For me,I knew something was different as a smalll child when I used bath towels as diapers after a bath.I then first found cloth diapers in a clothes hamper in the basement so I began to put them in my underware.Later I found the 1 piece bathing suit mom and sisters shared so I first tried that on and loved the feeling.I then used the suit to hold the diapers and enjoyed that.At a young age I sometimes slept in my sister's bedroom when I could so I could feel like 1 of the girls.In 5th grade

When I was in junior school in was always more interested in what the bhoys had between their legs than the girls. When I went to secondary school my best friend and I started playing around with each other. I was under family pressure to do and be what was expected, I got married and had children. All through the marriage I was always looking at men and all my fantasies where about men. 2 years ago I came out, got divorced and now I'm like a new man. Very comfortable with being gay, have many gay friends. I no longer lead a double life, my stress has all gone and I can sleep at night. My regret is that I didn't admit to my self about my sexuallity.

For my case i kind of never felt right for who i was, i was always on the fence. Then after some long thinking of what made me feel right and not what others thought or whatever, i relized that i wanted to be a girl. However i have no interest in men. Im lucky to have grown up in the

• 4 weeks later...

The question how did you figure you were LGBT is an interesting one! I was sent away to boarding school when I was 8 due to learning difficulties and not being toilet trained still in night time diapers till 11 and during the day till 9. Being sent to an all boys special needs school was callous and unloving of my parents. Each and everyone of us had issues and really needed love and caring which was not available legally (sexual abuse was rife back then)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/25/2013 at 6:11 AM, Bettypooh said:

My own 'revelation' was a long time in the making because I was in denial of my true self :( I didn't want to be who I was :whistling: I used drinking and drugs to escape from this world not realizing that what I was really trying to escape from was me- and that you can't get away from yourself no matter how hard you try :blush: Once I came to terms with my being Trans and felt attractions to guys and girls both, I figured out what matters to me. I haven't 'made it' with a guy but if that is where I find love then I'm going for it :thumbsup: I'm quite nearly asexual, so that part of a relationship hardly matters to me compared to most people but I am willing to try to make a partner happy that way for their sake since my happiness in tied in with theirs ;) To tell my whole story so that you could understand it would take a book so I won't go there in this post. Just accept your feelings as valid and let your heart take you to the places where nothing else can :D

Edited by spankediapered
9 hours ago, spankediapered said:

there are ppl who will deliberately misunderstand and label and vilify ABDLs w/o even taking any time to understand what the fetish is about, its motivations, etc.

There will always be people like that in the world <_< And it's not limited to TG's or ABDL's but rather a part of their personalities which can be seen early on in people if you will but look for it. Distance yourself from such people because at some point their closed minds are going to cause them to become your enemy, and a distant enemy can do you less harm than one who is close to you. Plus you don't want others to see them being held close to you causing you to be lumped in with them

I was asexual for the longest time, i still am to a certain extent.

My teen years were a dark time, really. Obsessed with nappies, as my only sexual outlet. Wondering why nothing else turned me on. Not boys, not girls.

I don't like guys. But I like big things shoved up in side me and love to wear my disposable diapers because stuff leaks out of me now. But I've been wearing diapers since I was 10yr on and off till was 30 yr old. Now I wear every night and all day and night on the weekends and if I have problems during the weekdays I'll wear them to work. I buy about 4 case's of diapers a year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Dunham said:

I don't like guys. But I like big things shoved up in side me and love to wear my disposable diapers because stuff leaks out of me now. But I've been wearing diapers since I was 10yr on and off till was 30 yr old. Now I wear every night and all day and night on the weekends and if I have problems during the weekdays I'll wear them to work. I buy about 4 case's of diapers a year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Then this thread isn't for you to post in~

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...