LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Minions!

=o Omg. I could actually get there very easily...Do you think I could sneak it under my top?

I prefer the "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GOING TO DIE. SO FLUFFFFYYYY" girl though. I re-enact that scene with my cats... :|

• Like 1

=o Omg. I could actually get there very easily...Do you think I could sneak it under my top?

I prefer the "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GOING TO DIE. SO FLUFFFFYYYY" girl though. I re-enact that scene with my cats... :|

You know what I want desperately as a doll/plush? Scrump from Lilo&Stitch. There was a kind of decent one made but they're kinda hard to find and go for a lot on eBay. I could just make one, I'm relatively handy with a needle and thread.

Naw my style is to look at screencaps from the movie for like a month and then go and make it. I'm all about the research. Probably would spend a lot of time researching fabrics and buttons too. Like I'd want to make it not to perfectly mimic how the animated Scrump looks rather to imitate what a real version would look like. So I'd want to use straw for the hair and maybe even burlap, though it might be hard to dye burlap the right green and it would not be nice to touch.