LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence Hypnosis

You can go to Warp my mind, they have free downloads along with some you need to pay for. I have tried them but never stick with it long enough to know if it actually works. Good Luck, Ken :)

www.warpmymind.com

thanks let me know if anyone else finds or hears about any good free sites even pay thanks again

You can go to Warp my mind, they have free downloads along with some you need to pay for. I have tried them but never stick with it long enough to know if it actually works. Good Luck, Ken :)

www.warpmymind.com

• 1 year later...

Be careful what you wish for. You might get it!

You might want to think that through a little more. Do you have any idea what it would be like to decide you don't feel like wearing a diaper today but have no choice? I have never had a diaper free day except for when I have been in the hospital and cathed. Although it's been 61 years and I never give the diapers much thought I would love spend just one day with control of my bladder.

Why bother with Hypnosis?

there are faster and more proven methods available.

#1 Just wear diapers all the time,asleep awake: anywhere and everywhere.

If you dont take them off to go then you are simulating Incontinence..

#2 Just take a wire coat hanger and straighten it out, Place the end of hanger into your urethra and shove it in about 7-10 inches, dig around in there for atleast 2 minutes, try not to pass out from the pain, withdraw and repeat until you cause yourself irreverseable harm. Tada :lol: you can now need your diapers full time.

{Note: Hunter1076 is not a doctor, and trying this will probably land you in a hospital or morgue}

When you go to the hospital and try to explain this action away to the emergency staff, just tell them it was a sex thing gone wrong :o They hear this kinda thing all the time and will just gosip about you during coffee breaks. ;)

Why bother with Hypnosis?

Lightem up Hunter your on the right track, this guy could also stick a gerbil up his ass, Then he would be the "ultimate " in gossip patients he would be the all time new King of Patients and they would probably administer all kinds of new and diffrent drugs thru his IV (the psychoactive drugs that keep gerbils and coat hangers away)

there are faster and more proven methods available.

#1 Just wear diapers all the time,asleep awake: anywhere and everywhere.

If you dont take them off to go then you are simulating Incontinence..

#2 Just take a wire coat hanger and straighten it out, Place the end of hanger into your urethra and shove it in about 7-10 inches, dig around in there for atleast 2 minutes, try not to pass out from the pain, withdraw and repeat until you cause yourself irreverseable harm. Tada :lol: you can now need your diapers full time.

{Note: Hunter1076 is not a doctor, and trying this will probably land you in a hospital or morgue}

When you go to the hospital and try to explain this action away to the emergency staff, just tell them it was a sex thing gone wrong :o They hear this kinda thing all the time and will just gosip about you during coffee breaks. ;)

Lol, I second Hunter's post. And if you are into hypnosis that much and don't want to use a coat hanger like stated, try and see if you can get a hypnosis file to talk yourself into it.

I say we should post that on every 'how do I become incont' post so when they actually do it, we will be rid of them. Either that or post a sticky on the 'our lifestyle discussion' forum to link to warpmymind.com or socalab's site or any other site that you can think of. Kind of makes sense...or better yet, make a whole new forum dedicated called 'How to become incontinent.'

hi does anyone know good free diaper incontinence hyptnosis?

Are you too stupid to read the "sticky post" saying NOT to ask these questions here, or just too lazy?

From the sticky post:

This forum is not for posts about can you make me wet myself. This particular forum is for support, advice, and the sole communication of Incontenint members of this board who want serious conversation.

If you are here to meet someone, post it in 'meeting place'

If you are here to become Incontinent, post it in 'General'

All posts will be moved if they are irrelevant.

Are you too stupid to read the "sticky post" saying NOT to ask these questions here, or just too lazy?

From the sticky post:

This forum is not for posts about can you make me wet myself. This particular forum is for support, advice, and the sole communication of Incontenint members of this board who want serious conversation.

If you are here to meet someone, post it in 'meeting place'

If you are here to become Incontinent, post it in 'General'

All posts will be moved if they are irrelevant.

He posted that two years ago, so probably a bit late to tell him. That aside, don't you think that was a bit aggressive? Yeah, he posted it in a stupid place but we all make mistakes.

Beth

He posted that two years ago, so probably a bit late to tell him. That aside, don't you think that was a bit aggressive? Yeah, he posted it in a stupid place but we all make mistakes.

Beth

I'm sick of that right now. I see that here all the time, and I just gave up for the last time in another forum because of someone like that.

Was I way-aggressive? Yes. But considering at least one person does it a month, I think it is justified to say enough is enough. He hit me on a bad day.

Everyone like that comes in here, ignores the rules, posts, and then says "okay, but now answer my question".

Why must we constantly put up with an endless stream of people who don't think rules apply to them?

I'm sick of that right now. I see that here all the time, and I just gave up for the last time in another forum because of someone like that.

Was I way-aggressive? Yes. But considering at least one person does it a month, I think it is justified to say enough is enough. He hit me on a bad day.

Everyone like that comes in here, ignores the rules, posts, and then says "okay, but now answer my question".

Why must we constantly put up with an endless stream of people who don't think rules apply to them?

Yeah, I know it was tactless of him and I see how it would cause offense to you guys, but I think there are other ways of making the point instead of just exploding and shouting insults. As I said, we all make mistakes.

I don't want to have a fight over this, so will leave it at that.

Beth

but must atleast voice i think you guys are just mean. the fact you repeat the same coat hanger insult is proof to that

I don't know what you are talking about. You quoted me so I assume you are referring to me, but you are wrong.

Look, I let most stuff go by here. None of my business.

But, I get irritated by two things: people asking the same forbidden off-topic questions in the incontinence forum, and the Jerry-Springer style exhibitionist behaviour of some of the members.

The poor behaviour of some members causes all of us with incontinence trouble.

And yeah, I don't generally log on here that much (I have been lately, as I have been stuck in front of a computer all night), but it seems every time I login, another user has posted a not-allowed question in the incontinence forum. My favorite are the ones about what diagnosis they can claim to have.

You say that "we're" mean? How about people who post how lucky we are to have our bodies falling apart? You don't think it hurts to login here and see someone asking how to acquire a problem that ruined big chunks of my life? Made me cancel dates and job interviews? Made me sit home instead of going to a party with friends, knowing that even if I did not have an accident, people would wonder about me sitting in the bathroom all night and that the smell of GI bleeding would kill everyone in the apartment? And people here think they want this, like it is some sort of bonus to life.

Yeah, that kind of gets on my nerves sometimes. In particular when I see that the poster is about my age when this all started, and gets an attitude, thinks he is so clever and knows everything. Right when he is asking for help ruining his life.

Remember, to you folks this is a lark, just for fun and you can quit anytime you want. We're stuck here, and the damage you do stays after you go back to normalcy.

As normal-appearing person, when I go to buy incontinence products, I now have to worry that people think I have some sort of sexual fetish. This adds an additional level of embarrassment that I don't need, and is entirely due to the behavior of a chunk of this population, who likes to go out and "get caught" wearing diapers in public places.

It also causes problems for us in other ways. I need to order some supplies soon, and I had read about a new product. Just a month ago, I tried to order an online sample, but I did not hear back from the manufacturer.

While keyword-searching for a good price for them online, I ran across a fetish site with users talking about the product, including posting links about how to get a free sample, discussions on how to use multiple email addresses to get multiple free samples for their "collections", etc.

Well guess what? In the couple months since then, the manufacturer was so overwhelmed they stopped providing free samples to anyone but institutions. I suppose it is possible that they were overloaded by computer-savvy incontinence sufferers, but I rather suspect that too many fetish users decided to get a bunch of freebies for their "collection" and they canceled the offer--perhaps the manufacturer saw a lot of reference-hits to their webpage and traced back and saw the same posting I did.

On Friday night, I finally got an email from a reseller explaining what happened and how I could now order and pay for a sample, but in the meantime, pressured by time and the manufacturer's non-response, I had ordered a bag from another supplier. The product is not going to work out, and I wasted $35 for nothing, all because some jerks wanted free product.

That's the sort of thing that really frustrates me. Just like the (non-incontinent) user on another forum here who brags about changing her diaper in pubic in the hope that she will get "caught".

The thing is, I know that the great majority of diaper-fetish users don't act this way, but those that do really go out of their way to ruin everything for the rest of you.

And, certainly make an already difficult life just that much harder for those of us with real problems.

I suggest, since we're so mean, you don't post in this folder.

I am AB myself, so I can understand where the "I want to be incontinent" attitude can come from.

However, I am also incontinent, from a disability I've had since birth.

So I can see the annoyance/anger that arises when a question like this is posted in the (taken from the board, word for word...you can check if you want to, where you click to enter this section)

Incontinence

Medical Issues Forum. <-- Medical Issues...

There's also a sticky/pinned topic (word for word...again, check if you'd like) at the very top of the page in this section titled

Pinned: Purpose Of Incontinence Forum

READ ME

Which means it should be read before posting. How hard is that?

I'm not trying to take a stab at anyone here, but it does get annoying when these topics come up in this section, I agree wholeheartedly with sarahjane...

There are two things that warn people that may not know already that this isn't the section for "how to become incon" posts...It really doesn't matter how long ago the pinned topic was posted, it's still an important topic (hence the pinned status) and it should be read.

To the AB's or DL's that want to post "I want to become incontinent, how?" type posts, there are three places for it where no one will get mad at you:

Our Lifestyle Discussion

Talk about diapers and the AB/DL lifestyle.

Diaper Lovers

Love the diapers, but not a baby? This is the room for you!

Baby Talk

Let your baby side show.

(You can even click on the underlined spots to take you to the forums/topics...I've made it easy for people.)

~ Moogle

And alas my posts were mean and cruel.

The lvl of frustration I feel at times drives me to respond in ways I shouldn't.

As I'm now living with my incontinence & I'm now a long term care giver to a stroke paitent who is also incont. The thought of someone saying this would be fun and sunshine in my life just rubbed me the wrong way.

The trueism of think before you post was lost on me at the time.

OK, I'M MAKING THIS BIG AND BOLD SO MAYBE FOLKS MIGHT NOTICE... THE GUY WHO STARTED THIS TOPIC POSTED IT IN MAY 2006... HE HAS NOT EVEN BEEN ON THIS BOARD SINCE JULY 2006. SO I REALLY DOUBT THAT HE'S SEEING ANY OF THIS OUTRAGE OVER POSTING IN THE WRONG AREA.

TALK ABOUT BEATING A DEAD HORSE!!! GEEZ!

Lol, I totally overlooked the year of the start of the post, I just noticed the month when I read it. Wow, what a great way to confuse people, just bring a post back from the grave years ago from the same month...especially if it has the possibility of being eaten alive.

But yea, this post really shows you the difference between posters now and back then. Back then, people wouldn't really flame you as much, they just wouldn't give a response. And now, you get post upon post of flames and controversy (spelling?), and how everyone needs to argue the same point as the person above them argued or against it depending on who they feel like arguing with or who's defence is weaker. Lol, it's kind of funny.

Lol, I totally overlooked the year of the start of the post, I just noticed the month when I read it. Wow, what a great way to confuse people, just bring a post back from the grave years ago from the same month...especially if it has the possibility of being eaten alive.

But yea, this post really shows you the difference between posters now and back then. Back then, people wouldn't really flame you as much, they just wouldn't give a response. And now, you get post upon post of flames and controversy (spelling?), and how everyone needs to argue the same point as the person above them argued or against it depending on who they feel like arguing with or who's defence is weaker. Lol, it's kind of funny.

what gets to me and i have admittedly grown a certain amount of respect for the AB/DL peeps since i joined is that by far i have not seen 1 post since i have been here that was between honest to goodness incontinent peeps that was "pure" , there is always a AB or DL adding their 2 cents to the topic, now i am not passing judgement on the content of what they added to the topic but merely noting that AB'S and DL'S have there own boards to talk on yet they contiually chime in here WHY??? dont they have enough things to stimulate themselves in there topic domain OR is it more fun to hang around people that have Severe medical problems that the end result is Incon so they can drool and fantasize about what it would be like if they lived our lives, thats food for thought. and all you young guys that want Incon problems start smoking and Drinking and then just wait for the next Accelerated growth spurt( its always growing but at certain times it grows faster)of your Prostate when you get around 40, and if you still like Diapers then well lets just say your probably gonna need 'em.

Peace

Yea, I know us AB/DLs are adding our 2 cents in and such on the incon forum (like I did and am right now), but it's mainly because I see this whole site as one community vs incons, ab, dl, furry's, BDSM, etc... We are all in one community and it all involves the second word to the title of this site: 'Diapers'. Personally, I'm against adding a different forum for every branch of fetish/lifestyle/hobby in the category of diapers, I was happy with the incon, general, and baby talk forums as the main few. However I wouldn't mind there being a 'wish I was incontinent' forum within the general discussion forum to channel all hypno/untraining posts there so we can all still chat about it, but leave the post where it belongs so it doesn't become a attacked by flames like they are now, and for a good enough reason.

But above all, it's important to remember that we are all one community no matter how different we all are as individuals.

what gets to me and i have admittedly grown a certain amount of respect for the AB/DL peeps since i joined is that by far i have not seen 1 post since i have been here that was between honest to goodness incontinent peeps that was "pure" , there is always a AB or DL adding their 2 cents to the topic, now i am not passing judgement on the content of what they added to the topic but merely noting that AB'S and DL'S have there own boards to talk on yet they contiually chime in here WHY??? dont they have enough things to stimulate themselves in there topic domain OR is it more fun to hang around people that have Severe medical problems that the end result is Incon so they can drool and fantasize about what it would be like if they lived our lives, thats food for thought. and all you young guys that want Incon problems start smoking and Drinking and then just wait for the next Accelerated growth spurt( its always growing but at certain times it grows faster)of your Prostate when you get around 40, and if you still like Diapers then well lets just say your probably gonna need 'em.

Peace

I understand where you're coming from. I also can't understand why someone would want to make themselves incontinent, and yes, I appreciate why this would be offensive to any of you that have a genuine medical condition. However all that aside, you've got to realise this is a diaper fetish forum. You say we have our own boards, but this is one of them.

I have no doubt that some of my fellow AB's read these posts for a fantasy, but many of us have a genuine interest in some of the posts that you guys make. Would you prefer that we are not allowed to read your section, and non of you are allowed to read our sections, such as Role Play etc? Perhaps none of us should be allowed to post on the section for the gay guys and gals unless we are actually gay?

This is one board and any member should be allowed to contribute to any section. Sometimes that may cause offense, but hey, we're all big boys and girls and I feel sure we can get over it.

Beth