LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence Hypnosis

I understand where you're coming from. I also can't understand why someone would want to make themselves incontinent, and yes, I appreciate why this would be offensive to any of you that have a genuine medical condition. However all that aside, you've got to realise this is a diaper fetish forum. You say we have our own boards, but this is one of them.

Beth

Yes this is a diaper fetish forum web site..... But not everyone who comes here starts out looking for a diaper fetish forum site.

I found this site by Googling for adult diaper reviews.

And since I'm forced to wear diapers I'm trying real hard to wrap my head around the DL side of this lifestyle. But I still find it's like trying to love the I.R.S. "Yea, honey we are being audited again, isn't it great !! " < insert happy sarcastic voice here

Mine and now my prime partners incontinence is something I would like to find sexual, And I will admit that is does bring a diffrent kind of closeness to our relationship by changing her and taking care of her.

But I'm still very defensive about my incontinence and take it as a personal afront when someone says "Boy that must be great"

They want to wear 24/7..... hell just put them on and wear them. want to use them 24/7, then don't take them off to go to the restroom.

But why come around a forum that is used for Incontinence resource and say "Can I be one too" To me it's like asking premission to kick me in the crotch, and set my truck on fire.

these people are posting questions directed at the intentional incontinent and getting hatefull replies from the nonintentional incontinent obviously this is a big problem here since the forum is for incontinence and is not specific to intentional or not it would probably solve this problem well if another forum was created specific to being intentional

If you all look in the "Wondering something for a while" discussion, you'll see that "diapersallways"--our very own master of the run-on sentence--who chewed out me and others here for 'being too mean', has posted to complain about how we need to be nicer and not discourage people from trying to develop incontinence, as they may like it.

Just cause you and most others hate being incon doesn't mean you have to go around saying everyone will

So, we're all a bunch of meanies here. We should encourage...nay, assist others in wrecking their bodies. For he may not be able to tell a comma from a colon, but "diapersallways" is apparently a great learned sage in physiology and psychology. I tear up my diplomas in the light of his brilliance.

So, keep in mind his statements and opinions when you read his posts.

I imagine soon he will be posting on how cool it is to have a dobhoff tube.

Yes this is a diaper fetish forum web site..... But not everyone who comes here starts out looking for a diaper fetish forum site.

I found this site by Googling for adult diaper reviews.

Right. Same here. And since the diaper fetish users have ruined practically every incontinence site on the web, I thought maybe, just perhaps, since they had 95% of the "dailydiapers" site for them, they would leave this 5% alone for us here.

Like I've said before, if someone gets a charge out of wearing diapers--incontinent or not--hey, good for them. If they can make themselves happy, go for it. But I draw the line when they start lying, exposing themselves, or doing other things that make other diaper-users (incontinent or not) look bad. I don't need the cashier at the local Rite-Aid thinking I'm going to take that package of Depends and march up and down state street wearing just a diaper and bonnet. It's bad enough buying them as it is.

I wish I could get a thrill out of it. Sometimes I do get a charge, thinking that someone out there might find me attractive in diapers...because I sometimes get a look at myself in the bathroom mirror and it really sinks my heart. But in reality, attraction to my incontinence would not be the basis of a relationship.

They want to wear 24/7..... hell just put them on and wear them. want to use them 24/7, then don't take them off to go to the restroom.

I really cannot imagine they lose all control. They may teach themselves to ignore the signals, or even to "push" when they feel the need to go, but that's not the same has having zero control. Or in my case, being in a cold-sweat panic at times because I have just enough control to have a few seconds of warning, but not enough time to do anything about it.

kick in the crotch

Watch out...you are being "mean", heh.

That's me ! A big bully, all 5'8" of me :lol:

First, let's kill off the "thread necromancy"...this thread was long dead...and deserved to be tossed out of this forum. I think the anger is certainly understandable, perhaps justifiable....and wasting the time of those here for the right reasons.

Second, I'm really some kind of crazy DL, but I hope I've said some constructive things here. Why do I come here? For the same reason the chat is hardly ever about diapers....reality is more interesting. And maybe, just maybe, I can really help someone.