LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will This Work

Some folks have had success wearing a Velcro cloth diaper over a disposable for nighttime protection.

The cloth diaper provides better security in the wings, which is where a disposable typically fails for side sleepers.

You'd also want to wear a pair of plastic pants over everything to contain any seepage into the cloth diaper.

Some folks have had success wearing a Velcro cloth diaper over a disposable for nighttime protection. The cloth diaper provides better security in the wings, which is where a disposable typically fails for side sleepers. You'd also want to wear a pair of plastic pants over everything to contain any seepage into the cloth diaper.
I'm one of those folks :). No combination of disposable, with or without a stuffer, has ever been completely leak free for me at night. I now wear a KINS Velcro diaper over a Bambino and wear plastic pants over that. Since figuring that combo out, I've never had a leak larger than a couple ounces, and that happens maybe every month or so... MDL

Only the best disposables will do you any good at night, and if you are a side-sleeper even they are marginal. Only cloth absorbs everywhere and disposables have nothing on the sides where gravity wants to pull the wetness when you're laying on your side :whistling: Plastic panties are not meant to contain free liquid nor will they do that for long, so adding them over only a disposable isn't going to help unless the liquid finds it's way back into the diaper where there is available absorbency. You really need cloth in the mix to make for a dry bed :thumbsup: Best is to have a cloth diaper covering the entire disposable so that no matter where the liquid escapes it will meet cloth :blush: Full-cut or high-backed plastic panties over that will do the trick. Rubber panties can be displaced when you move in your sleep so plastic works better here. Diapers with lower absorbency don't do well at night because you can't control the flow in your sleep so if you flood, you leak. They will do better for Incontinents who leak only small amounts and for those who always wake to pee, and can therefore control the flow so they don't out-pace their diaper's absorbency rate :D Of course this will all work well when awake though it is not necessary then because you are aware of things and can change when you need to. Experiment and see what works for you!

Pretty much the same here too. I'm a side sleeper, and at times a tosser too. A few of the best, premium diapers will not leak on me, or will only leak a little bit. Eventually I gave up on overnight disposable and switched to cloth diapers with PUL pants. They havent leaked on me once in the 6+ months I've been using them.