LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Abs/dls Attracted To Strong, Assertive Women?

Taking the thread topic at face value, frankly the majority of emotionally strong, secure and assertive women I know who are into diapers prefer to relax and play as submissive big baby girls. In the adult spanking for pleasure scene, people who are assertive in real life tend to prefer playing as bottoms or submissives, willingly giving up being in charge.

Not an AB here but I've always admired strong, intelligent women :) And one does not have to be assertive to be strong; one only has to have solidity in belief of what they think, want, and are going after. You can reach your goals without being overly assertive ;) As to the personal side of the relationship I am the passive supporting one. I like doing things for her and I like her keeping me straight when I get out of line :blush: I prefer to be asked out to a date or dinner with her already knowing where she wants us to go :D Then again I am Transgender so I guess that follows me into my also being a DL :whistling: I can play the 'male' role well enough but I don't like doing that and though I haven't tried it, I'd likely be a 'sub' to her ala BDSM things. Everyone is different; what we want and how much of it we want will vary based on a lot of other things. My life would be very different if I didn't have to work to survive because I would then be able to shed a lot of the facades I have to keep going for business reasons :angry: In that situation I'd be far more flexible to her wants and wishes including being more AB if she liked that B)

I have dated women on both extremes of the spectrum for several months at a time, I would say that in the end it was better for me to find a women who was more balanced than super assertive or completely submissive. I think that in theory some men into this lifestyle may like the idea of a really assertive dominating women, but when your girlfriend is calling you several times a day and interrupting your work or personal time with your friends, to "check in" and "see how you are doing"