LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Socializing In Diapers

Guest Babybrian01

Guest Babybrian01

B) I've been wondering if anyone has ever ventured to other lifestyles in the hopes that their diaper wearing would be seen as an odd quirk instead of something stigmatizing? I mean like trying out BDSM clubs just because there is some diaper play, or say going to gay clubs in diapers to make friends. Do gay people accept ABs? I'm not gay or into BDSM, but can I still be a part of their community? There has to be some other similiar understanding lifestyle that we all can mingle with. Anyone know what it is? I just don't know that many ABs who desire to have more of a social life while wearing diapers. I think it would also help our chances of meeting a partner.

Baby Brian

I guess most of us would like to be able to go somewhere we can wear our diapers and have people accept it but, I really don't think we are going many places like that. I don't think that gay people, in general, are going any more accepting of our lifestyle that most staight people are. As for the BDSM community, I imagine that you may find a little more acceptance there.

I think other people who have a quote unquote "unacceptable" sexual fetish or desire are more understanding to other people whose interests follow the same principal. I did read somewhere that one group of BSDM people believe AB/DL and themselves to be closely linked, so you might look there. There are also AB/DL camping trips as well, I believe they're in Canada but I dont know when.

Collin

A friend of mine once invited me to a 'fetish' party where everyone goes in their fetish gear (your allowed to wear a mask to hide face) and then discuss each others fetishes.

I didnt go I, my friend doesnt know I wear diapers and personally I dont want to know what her fetish is. But she went and told me there was a guy there wearing cloth diapers!

I aksed her who he was but she didnt know (or wouldnt tell) not that I care anyway.

But yes I think you can socalise in diapers, I agree that bdsm would be a good bet. What about incontinence support groups? if they exist you could try joining and then just say that you wear diapers for X reason, which others in the group may also experience and understand?

A DL camping trip? Sign me up!

Maybe you should hold your own fetish party. It sounds like your friend didn't seem to mind seeing a guy in a diaper.

I think it really depends on your friend. I told my best friend and shes not gay and she was extremely understanding.

I guess I'm just lucky. My fiancee looks fantastic in a nappy and is quite happy with the fact that I find her very sexy in one. However, if she wasn't interested, I'd still be with her as it's only a very small part of life and there are plenty of other things that are more important.

I think that those guys and gals out there that would like to have a partner to share their interest in diapers would be surprised at how willing a well loved and appreciated wife/husband might be to try things out. Just be gentle and ask, you might get a pleasant surprise.