LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone i have a very weird question to ask (i hope i don't offend anyone) has anyone heard of a site call "taylormadeclips" they make some video of adult baby, ageplay and diaper lover because i just wondering if any of you ever heard of that site ????

This is definitely NOT a Christine question :)

No worries. You buffered it very respectfully. It's a topic most of us are intimately familiar with but don't typically parade freely around the forum.

There's very little you can say that will offend us, as long as you treat everyone here with respect and civility.

I was like,

OMG... a WEIRD question?

We NEVER get those HERE! :P

:roflmao::roflmao: okay i got to admit it is a little funny but i havent posted here for a wild so i kinda forgot :P anyway can i share the script that i sent to miss taylor for the video i request her to make if that okay :D:D:P ????

No worries. You buffered it very respectfully. It's a topic most of us are intimately familiar with but don't typically parade freely around the forum.

There's very little you can say that will offend us, as long as you treat everyone here with respect and civility.

I am deeply OFFENDED at that !! :) Well, SOMEONED had to be. We cannot be totally unanimous: That would be sooooo BORING

*nudges OP*

Psst. Christine's just joking around.

Her humor can be idiosyncratic at times.

You'll know when you get her dander up. Trust me.

:-)

Anyway this is the script i sent her for her to make my video request (Hello miss taylor i have a super sexy nurse jerkoff encouragement video request, the video is about a super sexy nurse encourage her diaper loving patient the use his diapers as his toilet first she encourage him to go #2 in them but the patient has this thing about pooping infront of a sexy nurse, so the nurse insure the patient that he can make biggest diaper blowout and she won't mind, she then tell the patient to get into his favorite pooping position and she tell him to start taking a diaper dumping wild the patient is filling his diaper the nurse is teasing him (in a naughty friendly way) how big the back of his diaper is getting and tell to make it bigger and bigger :), after the patient finish filling up the back diaper she tell him how happy she is but she tell him now it time to pump the front of his diaper

• 2 weeks later...