LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When At The Doctors

Well, UTI's can definitely cause incontinence (even if you don't have any other signs of the infection). The antibiotics will certainly help you, though its anybody guess it it will return you to normal continence.

It was a really great day for more than one reason. It forced me to decide what I would do if clearing up the UTI would clear the incontinence, and if so, what would I do about it? Well, I have always had urinary problems, and the past two weeks and a little have been mostly good. I guess maybe if I did not have to wear 24/7 I would be happy about that, but now diapers are a part of who I am,and I will not give them up.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just went to the hospital today- diapered under my gown. I had wet it a little before going into the er. When I woke up it was gone. Good thing I insisted the nurse get me a new diaper fairly quick because a few minutes after re-diapering myself I used it. They darn thing was so cheap I actually had to change it just before leaving the hospital.

• 1 month later...

I've been to several doctors apointments wearing a tena pad and net fixing pants. My notes state I am incontinent and enuretic so it is no suprice I am usually wearing some kind of incontinence protection.