LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When At The Doctors

• 3 weeks later...

always weighed in street clothes. underwear on or off; diaper on or off. No difference. I'm not so profoundly incontinent that it would ordinarily be an issue.

• 7 months later...

I think I have only had one of my doctors every take my diaper off and that was for a test, think it was urodinamics or something. Past that I have been to every appointment in a diaper for about a year now. At first it was something that was scare, as I was always thinking what is the doctor going to say, but that ended quick.

Doctor " I see in your file that you are having problems getting to the bathroom."

Army_baby sounds like your doctor wants to use you as a guenie pig by experimenting with different IC drugs that have bad side effects and dont always work and when they do you still have accidents every once in a while as the drugs aren't a 100% effective

• Like 1

Yes I have to say that at the start it was drugs and accidents. The only good thing is that my doctor as come to the point that I'm not getting better and that the drugs did not work so moving on to the next thing. Right now he has moved to quality of life phase, diapers make things better as now the bed stays a little dryer, and the pants are not wet to often. Yes I will say it took a little time for my doctor to get to this point, ok two of my doctors to get to this point, but it is worth staying the course and finding a doctor that is willing to work with you.

Like many have said doctors should weigh you everytime and I'd be concerned if they didn't. And it's not always for being overweight. I always get weighed because I have an eating disorder and they want to make sure I'll be ok (and I stop by once a month for them to check). My last check up I was 116lbs with clothes and I'm 6'2. I'm normally around 120-125lbs. If I drop much below 110 they will hospitalize me until my weight goes back up.

• 1 month later...

There are some real nut bags in this topic let me say as a person who is a paramedic and has a doctorate in Emergency Medicine a Pain Patient, a person with severe anemia And has to go for monthly IM shots for the Anemia ,WEIGHT DOES MATTER FOR MANY DUGS AND ESPECIALLY OPIATES. NOW ENOUGH BULLSHIT ABOUT WEIGHT LETS GIVE SPOKANE GIRL WHAT SHE NEEDS!

• 1 month later...

I am going to the doc next Tuesday for the first time since becoming a full time diaper wearer. I plan to wear a Depends Realfit, so I hope I am not delayed because that thing doesn't hold much. I know I will have to take it off because my visit is twofold: Annual physical and discuss my incontinence. I really don't care about my "problem," except that it happened so fast I think I should try to find out why.

I am going to the doc next Tuesday for the first time since becoming a full time diaper wearer. I plan to wear a Depends Realfit, so I hope I am not delayed because that thing doesn't hold much. I know I will have to take it off because my visit is twofold: Annual physical and discuss my incontinence. I really don't care about my "problem," except that it happened so fast I think I should try to find out why.

Wait, do you usually wear Depends realfit? It sounds like no based on you saying they don't hold much. Why not just wear what you would usually wear, that's what I do? It's not like if you had to you couldn't just pull them down then back up again. Even disposable without elastic bands can be pulled down when needed.

I guess I could do that, but I am still a little shy about the entire thing. This will be a bit of a shock to my doc because he thinks based on my last visit that I was having frequency and urgency problems, but he still doesn't know I have had to wear some sort of protection all the time. And yes, I do wear Reaflit sometimes when going to places where I have to pull them down in a hurry,

Wait, do you usually wear Depends realfit? It sounds like no based on you saying they don't hold much. Why not just wear what you would usually wear, that's what I do? It's not like if you had to you couldn't just pull them down then back up again. Even disposable without elastic bands can be pulled down when needed.

I still don't have any idea how to pull them down but maybe because I am a women so the tops are uneven with the tabs because of my wider hips. Men have hips that don't curve and women do.

I still don't have any idea how to pull them down but maybe because I am a women so the tops are uneven with the tabs because of my wider hips. Men have hips that don't curve and women do.

Woman might have a more difficult time pulling diapers down

Woman might have a more difficult time pulling diapers down

Not sure about that. Every now and then I can get my wife to wear a diaper (she likes the purple molicares). When she is no longer in the mood she can pull them down, and her hips are certainly wider than mine too.

I know when I'm trying to pull my diaper down I have to push down one side an inch or so, then the other. I have to alternate this way till I get the diaper low enough that it will actually pull down. I can't just pull a diaper off like a pair of underwear, nor would I expect to.

Not sure about that. Every now and then I can get my wife to wear a diaper (she likes the purple molicares). When she is no longer in the mood she can pull them down, and her hips are certainly wider than mine too.

I know when I'm trying to pull my diaper down I have to push down one side an inch or so, then the other. I have to alternate this way till I get the diaper low enough that it will actually pull down. I can't just pull a diaper off like a pair of underwear, nor would I expect to.

Yes you have to inch them down one side at a time

Well, I went to the doc, and I went diapered! He took it a lot better than I expected, proving once more that he is a really great guy. We discussed various causes for incontinence as he examined me. I told him that I have used them all: Foley catheters, condom catheters, pull-ups, diapers. My favorite, of course, was diapers. He wanted to send me to a urologist, I said to do his tests and blood work, and if he finds nothing I will agree to a urologist. Last time I saw a urologist was almost 20 years ago, and as a result I ended up getting castrated (VERY long story).