LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Or Cribs?

At the very least, Chris now has ammo against his dad. I mean if he stays an adult and his dad goes off on that pedo bullshit, Chris can always play the "mistress" card.

yay update! Omg so much to say. I'll probably forget some lol but then I'll post when I remember. Where to start?

Chris was sooo damn cute. Interesting look into their relationship dynamics. Deep down he wants his fathers love. As a baby he was hoping to catch his dad off guard. He even reached out to him. Yet dr. Cole the Asshole still rejected him. True he could just want some bookie with his bootycall, but I get the impression even if his side piece wasn't there he'd have still left Chris sit in a poppy diaper. I'm also wondering f when Chris mom died, Dr. Cole just threw his son under the bus and remarried right away? Chris is lucky he at least has Roxanne to be a real parent to him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I know this pain from all angles.

I understand the impatience for updates on stories that I've enjoyed reading but it must be understood that it isn't always a case that things just go from brain to computer, there are SO MANY things that can affect how much you write.

Take me for instance... I was hit very suddenly by a bad bout of depression and anxiety at the end of November last year. My desire and even my ability to write completely disappeared. I cut off my Patreon, refunded my commissions and didn't touch any story for months and months. It is only relatively recently that I was able to start writing again and I'm still not firing on all cylinders in terms of quantity.

I saw someone above mention that the author of this story has a baby now? If true then it should be no surprise that the time he has to write for people is diminished. Not to mention the exhaustion of trying to write with so many distractions and responsibilities.

When someone looks to monetize their writing, that doesn't mean that they are "selling out" or that they are no longer interested in writing for people. It's a case of doing something you love and if someone wants to pay you to do it would be foolish to say no. Sure, paid word may take priority, but that doesn't mean older stories, passion projects or whatever else are forgotten about.

I assure the readers of this story that there is nothing more frustrating for a writer than wanting to write but not having the time/energy/concentration/anything else to get stuff done. Impatience from readers only adds to the pressure and will never speed story writing up.

Obviously everything I have said would be different if it was paid work... If you were paying OP and he wasn't posting updates then you are out of pocket and have a right to complain. When the writing is provided free of charge... It's pretty much a case of enjoy what you get but don't go snapping at people if they are slow.

I've had stories that I have read get abandoned or left without updates for months and months and months so I understand the frustration... There are usually good reasons when these lack of updates happen though. It is best to just move on and read something else and check back in the future. Harassing people for stories will never work.

4 hours ago, Elfy said:

I know this pain from all angles.

I understand the impatience for updates on stories that I've enjoyed reading but it must be understood that it isn't always a case that things just go from brain to computer, there are SO MANY things that can affect how much you write.

I've had stories that I have read get abandoned or left without updates for months and months and months so I understand the frustration... There are usually good reasons when these lack of updates happen though. It is best to just move on and read something else and check back in the future. Harassing people for stories will never work.

Yeah, and being serialized it's naturally going to be much harder for an author to "unring a bell." He or she can't simply redraft the first chapter when writing number 30. That has to require much more on point creativity since they can't

• 11 months later...

Before deciding to continue a story, I think it would be a good idea to ask the author.  It would be one thing if an author disappears for extended period of time- like years and years they're inactive and contacting them is next to impossible.  But that's a different case. Since Personalias is still active in the community, I think asking him for permission would be the respectful thing to do before any remixing or continuing. :) 

Speaking from experience, sometimes priorities shift in a writer's life.  This is just hobby stuff,  writing done for fun.  I've had to put stories on hold for long periods of time because of other projects or things going on in my personal life. I just recently started being able to add new material to one of my long-time running stories and I have another old one I just don't have the time/mental energy to focus on. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...