LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Being A Bottom Lead To Incontinence Later In Life?

Yes it can. I used to work with two middle-aged gay dudes who were regularly seen purchasing Tampons. When we asked, they both cheerfully admitted that had taken in the the butt for so long, their spcinters were wrecked, and they needed to plug themselves up so they wouldn't constantly dribble fecal matter constantly. So....yes.

Pretty sure this is mostly homophobic bullshit spewed to play on people finding gay sex gross. These are the same people who say that the butt isn't for that because they obviously haven't heard of the prostate. The anal sphincter is incredibly strong and as long as you aren't reckless (hint go slow, if you are really hurting just don't power through it.) then you probably have nothing to worry about. If there was an epidemic of fecal incontinence in older gay men there would be studies on it.

If you are having issues there are plenty of other possibilities such as : crohn's disease, ibs, unknown food allergy (like dairy or gluten), etc.

The guys sticking tampons up their butts which I kind of doubt is true is probably caused by other factors. One possibility is that they were HIV positive. Fecal incontinence/diarrhea is something that many poz people deal with. I don't know if it is the virus or a side effect of the meds. The story makes it sound like they were in a relationship together and since it's pretty rare to have a 50/50 split in topping and bottoming that makes it less likely to be the cause. Slight chance that they were ignorant that hiv caused the leakage, but more likely they didn't want to disclose that they were poz. Hpv related anal cancers might be another reason.

So basically just be aware of your body, and be safe cause fecal incontinence is probably more likely from STIs than rough sex.

^Pretty much that. It'd probably be easier to get advice if you, er, extrapolated on what "some differences" meant, and at 26, that points to either some other health problem, or you were, errr...'rapidly introduced' to something akin to the one on the left and even then that's a tiny possibility compared to others. It could be something like haemorrhoids or even simple allergies.

Though I know few older 'bottoms', none of them seems to have any problem like this nor have I heard of it happening from inside the Gay community- I am not sure I would believe what those outside of the community said since other than Doctors they would not really know <_<

I'm not having trouble with fecal incontinence, although I'll tell you it is most certainly easier to go poop XD The difference I noticed is that my bladder doesn't seem to hold as much as it used to. I haven't had any problems though, whatsoever. Other than bed wetting randomly, so I wear every night.

I was NOT being homophobic...I was simply repeating verbatim exactly what I was told by two different people. You can believe this info or not...that's your choice & perrogative. But I am not willing to tolerate being called a liar or a homophic person...and certainly NOT by some arrogant fool half my age.

I was NOT being homophobic...I was simply repeating verbatim exactly what I was told by two different people. You can believe this info or not...that's your choice & perrogative. But I am not willing to tolerate being called a liar or a homophic person...and certainly NOT by some arrogant fool half my age.

I just want to apologize for not choosing my words slightly better. The homophobic bullshit I was referring to was more like stuff in this link

First, to be sure spoonchicken isn't prejudiced like this at all so please don't jump on him :groupwave: Second, and more importantly, we don't allow such prejudice here so please keep this on the topic and don't go bashing or I'll brush the dust off my banhammer :o Now back to the topic, I am certain that damage can occur- I know someone who experienced that- but it doesn't have to nor is it the usual result <_< Most of the LGBT community follows the usual world in ABDL matters, with more superficial acceptance but no more deep acceptance than we're used to elsewhere :( With it being this way, they generally do not want incontinence and would avoid it as much as anyone else, even if it meant some restrictions on their sex lives ;) Being LGBT does not make one stupid at all though it usually does make people more open-minded and tolerant of others. That is something the vanilla world would do well to learn from us :thumbsup:

I'm not having trouble with fecal incontinence, although I'll tell you it is most certainly easier to go poop XD The difference I noticed is that my bladder doesn't seem to hold as much as it used to. I haven't had any problems though, whatsoever. Other than bed wetting randomly, so I wear every night.

• 2 weeks later...

Have two older gay friends "into their 50s and 60s". One of them is defo a bottom and has no problems at all. You can get incontinence from repetitive injuries to your sphincter muscles, that is if someone is trying to penetrate you while they are clenched. If you bleed or feel acute pain every time you are having sex then you are doing it wrong and, yes, you are running the risk of getting injured which, over time, might lead to continence problems. But, as far as I have heard and read, anal sex done safely, with abundant lubricant should not cause you any trouble.

Of course I would say maybe do it moderately? For example, if you and your bf have a very high sex drive and can afford to have sex a few times a day (some couples do) perhaps limit the anal sex to once a day, or even once every other day? That's entirely my opinion and what I would do, some people might disagree.

Personally I wouldn't have anal sex with my bf more than once a day and, to be honest, I wouldn't mind if it only happened a few times a week as opposed to every day (I am a top), because there's also other ways to enjoy sexual intimacy with your partner, and I think gay couples perhaps tend to be more inventive anyway, because anal sex is not as practical and easy to get as vaginal sex, so you gotta learn to enjoy "other stuff too".

• 4 months later...

In my experience i have not had this problem and i was very promiscuos in the eighties and i am approaching my fifties so if it were going to happen i am sure it would have done by now.

Mal.

I'm strictly bottom and I'm 34. While I personally don't have incontinence issues, I definitely don't have the retention I used to. I don't have accidents or anything, but sometimes bathroom runs get a little urgent.