LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lewiston Area Anyone?

CodHero24

I'm looking for some prospective diaper lovers in Maine to hang out with. Meet up, get some food, hang out in diapers, and see where it goes from there :D. Sound good? Reply here, or you can PM me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone gets a message from BBambino, DO NOT RESPOND (until further updates in this thread). User is not responding to either me nor teentatguy. Teentaguy is real though, and a cool person :D we're both real! Quit lurking people! 94 views, lol

I'm actually not in maine anymore, was born and raised there, but moved to NH in '05, than moved to WA in '06, so am well far away, but i still glance at the new england forums now and then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyways, if anyone wants to chat and see where it goes from there, hit me up in a PM or whatever. I think this state has much to offer and it would be fun to share that with another DL.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Im in lewiston but due to certain reationship problems i cannot be known. i would ike to "come out" per se but i must remain hidden for the time being.

i am a ab with a regression age of 2 yo. i must do al my abdl activities in private. but i do like to wear my diaper in public. i woud be interested in ,meeting others like me,

but i fear descrimination, judgement, and hatred from my peers.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...