LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So. Cal. Where To Buy?

What's the matter with onlline? That is what I do. The link in my siggy will get you to my reviews that tell you all you could possibly want to know

I do not know what "industrial"means. As far as "thick" goes, for the first 40 years, the top of the line baby panties, like Sears Best, were made of thick, smooth material, The thin material just did not last. And just what "ugly" means is beyond me. It was generally taken for granted that rubber panties were underwear, not fashion statements; and woe unto the parents that let their toddlers run around "in just a diaper and rubber panties"

I recently bought a CASE of PVC pants from eLifeguard.com. PVC is the material currently being used by Gerber for toddler sized baby pants and it is VERY noisy. It is also, however, very cheap. I ordered item 98212, a case of 18 in size Large (to fit over my cloth night diapers). OSFM is basically Medium and Small/Medium is basically Small. So, 18 pants/panties for $48.96 plus 9.95 S&H, a total of $58.91. All your neighbors would think is that you like to swim!

I order mine online from Protex, Fetware, Babypants, etc. My favs (and what I'm wearing right now) are the pink or blue sat panties I got from ACD. I like my plastic panties to have some texture.