LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nicediaper.com Breathable Plastic Pants Question

I don't know about breathing plastic pants :o I mean....what sounds would they make?? what if they get excited and start breathing heavy??? Imagine your in a Library and they start huffing and puffing...making you aroused as well....and people are looking at YOU!

or worse yet, what would happen if your diaper was soaked and your breathing plastic pants started drowning and making gurgling and gasping sounds...now THAT could be embarrassing.

Or if they breath to much and let go of a loud belch on occasion...I mean really...who would want that??

What if you farted and they started coughing and gasping for fresh(er) air...?

I don't see much of a market for these...just to much potential for social issues and embarrassment :blush:

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I don't know about breathing plastic pants :o I mean....what sounds would they make?? what if they get excited and start breathing heavy??? Imagine your in a Library and they start huffing and puffing...making you aroused as well....and people are looking at YOU!

or worse yet, what would happen if your diaper was soaked and your breathing plastic pants started drowning and making gurgling and gasping sounds...now THAT could be embarrassing.

Or if they breath to much and let go of a loud belch on occasion...I mean really...who would want that??

What if you farted and they started coughing and gasping for fresh(er) air...?

I don't see much of a market for these...just to much potential for social issues and embarrassment :blush:

They tend to breathe heavily and every so often go in a deep scary voice, "Luke, I am your panties"

What I have bought from them has always been a good value for my money :thumbsup: though the sizing does run small- get at least one size larger than you usually do elsewhere! And realize that their standard shipping is somewhat slow but apparently reliable. I am glad they are in business for us as most other's prices are just a bit too dear for me and my frugal budget :whistling: