LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pink Boxer-Briefs

I'm looking for a pack of regular pink (like bubblegum or erasers, not hot pink) men's boxer briefs, or failing that, regular briefs. I'm looking for mens, because womens panties etc are uncomfortable to me.

So far my online searches aren't coming up with anything (lots of hot pink and slim cuts, etc). Any idea where I can find something like this? In case it matters, my waist is 36".

If this doesn't really exist, can underwear be dyed successfully?

lol I guess I'm ready for Arpaio. Thanks for the manties link, looks very interesting! I will probably order one from them and also do some dyeing. I got some pink sheets and they were so much fun I wanted to bring some pink along with me, just for me to see.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

And you could go the expensive route - Go to ebay and find a seller who will make your custom male anatomy BVD into a silky PINK creation worthy of displaying on the Baby Fashion Runway.

• 1 year later...

Got the stuff for this back in April 2013 (although briefs instead of boxer-briefs). Something must have come up, because I forgot all about it! Was digging through an old box and found everything. Got it done today!

• 1 month later...

Nice color and detail - "BUT" why does there always have to be a butt - I like my panties sans the yfront "FLAT" no seam or just seamless all around !

Almost like wearing nothing even the Emperor would approve !

BUT that PINK now that is heavenly PINK - says SISSY all the way home.

I used the pink Rit liquid dye. They faded a bit because I didn't boil them. I couldn't handle wearing briefs, so I'm going to do this again with some boxer briefs. Maybe I'll try to do it on the stove this time.

• 3 weeks later...