LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Red

Since you were powerless to avoid the incident,

I am happy that you are able to laugh about it rather than get devastated by it.

I imagine it took a few years to get to that maturity.

A case of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ?

Red

I am happy that you are able to laugh about it rather than get devastated by it.

I have been incontinent my whole life anyway - and have a few other minor disabilities, nothing too noticeable to most people, until you look real close (that at times even includes doctors, and even they have been fouled before, thinking it's one problem, when really it was about 4 different ones), and it has always just been easier to let someone else change it - now I have NO choice, but again, you wouldn't know that just with a quick look, you only start to spot small issues with hand movement and strength after you have been around me, and noticing how I do things, exc. - and some things, just can't period.

Anyway, there was no part in me life where is wasn't with that same attitude (it's just the way things are, so what) making similar remarks depending on various things, in any case nothing meant to attract attention deliberately, but not making it a point to be extra desecrate either.

• Like 2

Red

Somewhat I guess...I have dealt with that issue from birth - and as stated above in the replies, I did have stuff like that happening a lot for as long as I can remember - it did bother me for a little bit as a kid, but then, I don't think it was asking if I needed to be changed or anything like that for say, it was then, more concerned about other kids I went to school with, not so much anyone else (those kids were plain mean about it :( )

Also, when you know it was not meant to intentionally embarrass or anything like that, just a plain normal conversation, having to do with an unfortunate situation - nothing more.