LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Drive?

Do You Drive  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Do you possess a valid drivers license?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was a late driver (was over 20 when started driving)
    • I am not physically able to drive

I recently attended an AB party and it was discussed that there are many AB/DL folk that do not drive.

Now I have not always driven, but i got my license 5 years ago and it opened up my whole world.

If you do not drive, but are physically able to, WHY DON'T YOU DRIVE?

I have had loads of driving lessons, and failed two tests. Because of a lack of money i haven't actually had a driving lesson in well over a year, but am hoping to have some over the summer. The only thing is that i took my theory test almost two years ago, and they are only valid for two years, so i will probably have to take it again before i can even think about taking the practical test.

It is required that i drive because

brenda has diabetic retinopathy

and can no longer see well enough

to drive (she is legally blind so the

dmv gave her a handicapped tag).

so, i drive her everywhere she wants

to go.

so i guess my answer is yes..i drive!

Well when I was living in Northern California it was alot like living in the UK, crowded full of people and not exactly culturally relevent to own a car as I would just end up in two hour long traffic wherever I decided to go. So I decided that being a pedestrian was much easy since everything was accesable by Public Transportation, and I really didn't have plans for going outside of the city.

Now that I'm in Idaho I got my liscense right quick as well as a junky little car. Theres no Public Transportation here at all... <_ bastards.>

Well, for work I drive atlease 800 miles a week without being more than 150 miles form home. I have a company car, I have had 9 seperate cars each was turned in with over 64000 miles. that doesn't include 5 personal cars. :P

I recently attended an AB party and it was discussed that there are many AB/DL folk that do not drive.

Now I have not always driven, but i got my license 5 years ago and it opened up my whole world.

If you do not drive, but are physically able to, WHY DON'T YOU DRIVE?

I can't walk, so anywhere I want to go, even from one room to another I drive. But hmm, I guess you didn't mean that sort of driving :)

I also have my own van, with a lift and handcontrolls and specially build interior to suit all my needs, and I drive it as much as I can, but sometimes I also have a personal assistant to drive it for me. for me the car is freedom, it not only just feels like freedom it is. I can go anywhere I want with it. I don't know what I would do without that van, I would be more or less tied to my house and the nearer area around it so it would probably be like having house arrest, and then even without having done anything wrong.

Yes I drive :)

I drive... and ride motorcycles as well. The area I live in is too large to walk for practical purposes. It is over a mile in any direction for anything useful.

• 2 weeks later...

While let's see I was driving since I was 13...however didn't get my permit for both motorcycle and car until 15 and a half. Managed to get my Class C at 16 and my class M (motorcycle) at 18. Would have had the motorcycle sooner but something happened to my first bike...

I would drive all night at times just to watch the sun come up in different places....then drive back home. The sunrises I've seen were awesome, my only regret is that I never remembered to take a camera with me on those trips. My wasted youth....

-dw

Got my driver's license at 17, and my motorcycle license at 25

Dang, Chris! Your license history is identical to mine! I got my M3 (All motorcycles) at 25, too!

I don't know what I'd do without my license and my car...driving is my PASSION (Especially fast)! Motorcycling used to be a bigger passion, but with my bad back and legs, I was forced to sell the bike in early 2004 ('78 GoldWing, full dress). To compensate, I drive a 1987 Nissan Pulsar: Hot Red with t-tops, black interior, pop-up headlights, stereo, kewl wheels and all. It spoils me rotten!

00035340.jpg

"Bridget", my baby

Dang, Chris! Your license history is identical to mine! I got my M3 (All motorcycles) at 25, too!

I don't know what I'd do without my license and my car...driving is my PASSION (Especially fast)! Motorcycling used to be a bigger passion, but with my bad back and legs, I was forced to sell the bike in early 2004 ('78 GoldWing, full dress). To compensate, I drive a 1987 Nissan Pulsar: Hot Red with t-tops, black interior, pop-up headlights, stereo, kewl wheels and all.

Sorry to hear about your back.

With gas prices the way they're going I'm using my motorcycle a lot more often now, at least, when it's not raining.

I love T-tops, I've got a late eighties Firebird with T-tops that I really don't want to give up.

• 1 month later...

Where I live in central Florida, driving is a must. Although I like to walk, there is no place nearby where I can walk to, and to find a place where you enjoy walking, it's necessary to drive there! :angry::angry: Those of you who live where there is good public transportation available are lucky. If I could live in a place that had public transportation, I would join you!

Guest diamondback688

ive been using my motorcycle more often also...just for going to the store and that stuff...the only time i use my SUV if for work...

• 1 month later...

I got my drivers licence when i was 15, they did not check back then, I spent a few months in a hospital after an accident at work, that was the first time I was away from driveing, since 15, I owned hundreds of cars, no bull s**t, I buy a car or truck, drive it for a while, do all repairs needed, make it a car, that is reliable, sell it, make a few bucks,and buy another.

sold 2 this year, and bought 2 more, I'm just a car nut,,

I got my permit at 15 and have always been in places where public transportation wasnt all that great, cept for maybe a bus to the mall in some cases. I also enjoy driving, especially at night, wish the gas prices would go down a little though :drive1:

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Well, this little baby has an '03 and '04 Dodge Ram. The latter with a Hemi, yeeeeh. I drive everyplace unless I've had a 'ba ba' or two too many. Never drink and drive.

I drive all over Cal. all year long. Last summer, I drove to Yosemite, Hollywood, Reno, NV, Monterey, CA. San Francisco a few dozen times. Plus, I own a business that requires driving all day long. I'm not a truck driver, I just drive one of my Rams to do my business.

Now, I want the new Dodge Challenger that is coming out soon. Muscle baby. Theres nothing like doing 75 mph, getting frustrated and punch it and pass at 90. yaaay!!!

anyway, thats me. NO SPEEDING TICKETS, well, I did get one in Arizona, driving to my REAL mommy and daddies. 82 in a 55 at about 2 am. damn cop. :drive1:

didn't mean to ramble.

baby matthew