LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing In Public

Well thought I would add my thoughts on wearing in public.After wearing diapers for close to 47 years I just don't care one bit if my diapers are showing.I wear both cloth and dissposables.So of corse with the bulky cloth and then the disposable on over the cloth it leaves no dought that im wearing diapers.And because of my bottle belly I wear nothing but sweat pants.For awile I wore baggy sweats but,I never felt comfortable in them.So I went back to wearing regular size sweats.And of course they showed.And there have been many times over the years that some women would offer to change me.But only 5 times did it happen.Because most of the time I never had a change with me.And I will never go back to wearing baggy sweats because I don't care if someone sees im wearing a diaper.

I like wearing the depends even though they are loud and bulky. I don't care. I'm not purposely exposing them but I don't care either way.. Even if I'm wearing briefs or boxer briefs with low rise jeans the underwear sticks out.. And it isn't a big deal.. So I treat the diapers the same way.. And like underwear im not going to extremes to hide it.. I don't usually like actually using the diapers for the reason they are made.. With that said when I go to public bathrooms I use a stall.. Even though it is loud there at least I am behind walls.

I recently tried wearing a Wellness Superio to work. I was having some urinary issues that night, so I figured I would want to pad up. Normally, I wouldn't but considering it's a 2 1/4 mile walk with few places that are open after 10pm, I figured that it would be a really good idea, in that condition. (I think it was Thursday or Friday.) It also made sense because I couldn't empty out when I did go, I still felt like I had to go NOW! If I ended up on the phone with someone particularly talkative, I feared I would wet my pants, which is not good for my position. With the diaper, at least I had something just in case.

I have finally managed to jump the last hurdle stopping me from going 24/7 and that is wearing and changing at work. I have found a way to do it. Even though it is not true at the moment, but I told the floor manager that I am incon and now I can wear and change at work with no problems. Yes I realize this means I have to wear at work all the time, but that is what I wanted :) so I am not worried :)

Well i got to say, I don't wear 24/7...But it is really close to it...i have come to learn if it's covered nobody will notice...Even if it is very loud...As long as you act normal...But if you act scared, spooked, paranoid, or like a criminal...People will take note of you by the way you act...I have many friends male and female that know i wear and that my wife wears diapers...Hell they have found them in our house, heard us when we walk, and everything else...My wife did not even no of this fetish before i met her...And i have got to say i have even had parties and had everybody at the party wearing them and running around the street in them...Its all about how you act and present it...If you act like a weirdo, freak, pussy, scared, or a creep that is how people will treat you...It is not the diaper it is how you act while wearing the diaper...And when friends or other people find out, don't bring it up every 2 seconds, and the only thing you talk about...that would make most think your a freak...trust me i no what i'm talking about....i've only had 7 different girlfriends wearing them...plus my wife, 3 girlfriends that me and my wife have been together with...30 to 35 other people that were friends at party's and stuff just being silly....

• 2 weeks later...