LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing In Public

I think being discreet is very important in the outside world. I have found Tena pull-ups for women to be quite absorbent and not that bulky. If I know I'm going to be outside for long time I found plastic pants that are made for disposable diapers and pull-ups. These pants are light and again very discreet and will give you extend protection and in my case prevent some what could be embarrassing leaks. I find wearing this I can go around as far as I know totally unnoticed and well protected.

Guest Diaperdragon

Most times when I wear them in public, I am discreet about it. When I am in places where I can wear it out in the open, I always do. I am careful of when and were I can wear diapers.

This makes me curious--how to you combat odor from those soaked diapers at the end of the day? My fear would be a person detecting a urine smell coming from me.

I don't soak mine to the full if wearing in public.

<slaps forehead> Of course! It's easy for me to forget that not everyone here is incontinent. Forgive the stupid statement.

To elaborate on the odor issue, urine only starts to really stink when it becomes stale, which takes several hours. This is why, for example, you won't smell hardly anything after you've gone pee but haven't flushed, but if you don't flush the toilet for the day (or store urine in some other manner) it'll smell really bad later on. If you're planning on going thickly diapered for the entire day, you may eventually start to smell. But with changing maybe halfway through the day or more often and cleaning off each time, there won't be a chance for any urine to go stale to begin with.

No store will allocate space to anything that doesn't sell. However, if something does sell a lot then they will expand their stock & selection. Once you realize that then look at how many adult diapers they stock you'll realize that yes, that many people are buying (and using) them. It's way more common than you think.

• 2 weeks later...

"Murphy's Law" states that if something can go wrong, it will. That's why I don't take a chance wearing in public since I wear for recreation. (Yes, I use them but only in private). I've been tempted to go

• 2 weeks later...