LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing In Public

I don't really try to hide the diaper nor do I try to expose them. I usually wear depends maximum protection (three tabs on each side) and they always stick up above my jeans regardless of how I wear my pants.. When I wear a jacket my shirt tends to ride up and the diaper is exposed.. When I use the bathroom i try to use stale but on occasion I used a urinal and with a urinal I don't untape the diaper.. I just pull my penis out the side to pee but that means my diaper is more exposed than normal but I don't really care either way . I've never had someone make a comment about me wearing a diaper.. My BF will say that he hears the "crinkle" when we are out but it doesn't bother me.. I'm not breaking any laws.. I'm not really purposely trying to expose the diaper but if it is exposed I'm not freaked out.. It is what it is.. People don't know why I might be wearing one.. If I have goodnites, pull ups or baby diapers on on I make sure they aren't exposed cause that is harder to explain..

Honestly though if someone did see the depends sticking out over my pants I wouldn't care so I don't go through extreme lengths to cover them up when I'm out., basically I'm not super concerned about it.. But at the same time I don't try to expose them..

My Abenas stick out well above the waistline. Although I wear Xtra Tall shirts and extra long custom made (my mom) sweatshirts, I've had a few above the waist exposures. Usually when I'm getting out of the car, which no one's probably noticed, or if I bend down to pick something up (without thinking about the diaper until it hits me that it might be exposed). I wouldn't be surprised if someone saw that, as I've done that a couple times in stores. But no one's said anything.

My shirt did ride up while I was seated on a bar stool earlier this year. Someone did notice and said something. But it was an "anything goes" kind of gay bar, so not a big deal.

I wear in public almost every day. Being exposed is going to eventually happen. One of the most recent "exposures" I had was when I was shopping at the mall. I was trying on a really cute pair of jeans at Macy's when the door to the dressing room I'm in flings wide open by this girl in her late 20's with my diaper (Bambino Teddy's) fully exposed. Her face turned beet red and she slammed the door immediately and started apologizing through the door. I was scared at first, but hearing the way the poor girl was freaking out just made me laugh. We ended up talking afterwards and I explained to her that I have to wear diapers due to a car accident that made me incontinent and that the Bambinos were a specialty brand that held a lot better than the ones in stores. This was a bold face lie, but it helped calm her nerves and that's all I really cared about after seeing how badly she freaked out.

I wear when out and about in public a couple of times a week. With the Tena Slip Maxi they have a huge waistband which combined with my ill-fitting jeans means at least 2-3 inches is on show when I bend over or my t-shirt/hoody rides high! It's not intentional showing, but too be honest most people aren't even looking! I've been seen on at least 3 occasions.

I am sure I was showing today but I was at home. Whenever I bend forward it bend down to pick something up.

As a kid many people saw my diapers as I was put in them a lot when I was younger, be it diapers, pull ups or Goodnites. As an adult I don't know if I've been exposed in public before but I do wear all the time and it's impossible to think that no one has ever noticed.

I don't get the opportunity to wear outside the bedroom very often, but this weekend myself and my beautiful g/f went away to the South coast of England.

My partner packed 4 Tena maxi slips and a pair of plastic pants for me and told me I'd be wearing at some point during our hotel stay.

After wearing overnight on Friday night, I was changed into a new Tena and we went for a long walk along the front.

We stopped and had brunch, it was half way through the meal when I realised that as I was sitting down my jumper had ridden up exposing the top of my Tena to everyone.

I'm not sure if anyone had seen it but no one commented.

The last thing Ids want to do is embarrass my OH so given further opportunity to wear in public I'll make sure I'm 'tucked in' correctly.

Guest Diaperdragon

I wear it when ever I can. The only time in public is when I am out hiking in the woods or out late night for a stroll or walk.

I'm not exactly sure what your question or concern is so I'm taking it as more of a statement. In that case I have to wonder, so what. I wear my diapers 24/7, everywhere. Since diapers are designed to stick up to a persons belly button, yet pants only go up to the waist line then it's normal for a diaper to stick up over your pants. Like you I don't go too far out of my way to either expose or hide my diapers. They are a part of my normal life and if anyone else can't handle that then too bad for them.

If someone does notice and decides to say something, it's good to have some kind of excuse at the ready. Such as, Depends offered to give money to charity if I wore them.

i wear 24/7 for the last.... 9 years... i used to catch my shirt riding up at work and I know people have seen it but no one said anything but i also did not want anyone i work with knowing ..but than i

• 1 month later...