LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crafting A Legitimate Excuse For Diapers

My biggest problem with trying to come up with a diaper themed story is, essentially, coming up with a legitimate reason for my characters to wear diapers that doesn't seem shoehorned in. I don't like my characters to already have a diaper fetish and 'X character was injured' is over-done...

That was a terrible way to start this.

Does anyone have good ideas for legitimate reasons one would be diapered?

For a male with post operative prostrate surgery - complications in maintaining continence (temporary or permanent) !

For a female damage to the pelvic region with again temporary or permanent loss of continence.

Side effects from a drug. A medical condition. An accident that damages some nerves. A medical test gone awry. A trial drug therapy, gene therapy. Kidnapping, drugged and locked in. Exposure to some unknown item that has an impact on bladder control. Treatment for one thing causes another. The ideas are endless with a little imagination.

Out of simpathy for someone who needs to wear for legitimate reasons, for convenience (long hunting sessions, scuba diving, long driving, job does not leave time for potty

Childbirth is perhaps the most common reason younger women are left with bladder problems, in most cases it is minor and temporary but there will be rare occasions when it's full on permanent diaper dependence.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda dating a girl at the moment and she doesnt know about my AB side. But she likes me acting kinda like her daddy, you know taking care of her, being there for her and she feels safe enough around me to act childish, which she doesnt do around her other friends and didnt do with me till we became close. So maybe you could explore that aspect. Like two people start to date, one likes to be comforted by the other like there dad would, they both enjoy the roles and then they start to

• 6 months later...

What if someone was taken to the hospital and his records were switched with someone who had the exact same name? Let's say the other person wore diapers for medical reasons but said they didn't need them. The nurses and doctors would then overlook our main character's protests of "but I can use the toilet!" and "I can change myself!" and so on.

• 3 weeks later...

Another one is having a character born who's unable to get to the bathroom when they need to; "I can feel it coming, but I can't hold it long enough to get to the potty" is what's commonly put down.

• 2 weeks later...