LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prescription Diapers

Sorry to get off topic ut8ft but what part of ohio are you in cause i would love to meet another diaper lover in person thank you.

Sent u a pm

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

That sound like you are talking about subsidized housing if so they take in to account medical expenses. Here in OH its called section 8 housing (funded by HUD-- housing and urban development) and is extremely hard to get into and with a medical condition. Most of the tenants refuse to get any type of full time job or better themselves (here in NW OH at least I cannot speak for the rest of OH) as I constantly over hear the local county employees and medical professionals complain about in this area.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Yes that is what I am talking about, I have no choice but live here in order to afford to live, I am on compassionate social security disability, my illness ends one way in death, working is a complete non option for me as I was a Paramedic/ Firefighter/ Nurse and was medically retired by the union, I guess being a Tetrapilegic has something to do with it, I would love to get my life and health back and go back to work , just don't have a time machine to do it. I'm probably not far from you being in Erie.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I was meaning to post this earlier, but never got around to it until now. I posted on another forum about how I have a form of functional incontinence, with someone replying even saying I would be a "poster child for functional incontinence."

For the sake of brevity and to save time I will just copy and paste the main bit of the post here:

I guess you could say I have a form of incontinence. I have some pretty inconvenient IBS D and I'm either rushing to a toilet most times during its most intense flare ups or uncomfortably struggling to hold it to avoid making an embarassing mess until I can conveniently find a toilet. It's not fun, but wearing diapers full time would make it a hell of lot more convenient to deal with, I can tell you that much. In fact, I probably should, but may have to purchase my own supplies out of pocket and I cannot currently afford to do that so I'm stuck in a sort of inbetween position where I could technically survive without diapers and pass as a normal continent person, but it's just really inconvenient to do so. It's not impossible, just incredibly inconvenient and the inconveniences of managing the IBS with diapers in my own internal logical deliberation are concluded to far more manageable to deal with than the risk of an embarassing unprotected mess and the pain/discomfort of struggling to hold it which is equally unhealthy. The choice is obvious. Faux-incontinence, laziness, call it what you will, but the fact is treating my condition as full blown incontinence and managing it as such is the most logical option for someone in my position, better safe than sorry.

I figure if I have a reasonable shot at getting a prescription I may as well talk to my doctor and give it a try. If I succeed, great! If I fail, I will have to find a cost effective budgeting strategy to pay for my supplies out of pocket.

Continuing without diapers, doable? Yes

Convenient? Hell no! I'd rather stop fighting my body and be padded all the time just in case a bathroom is not immediately nearby when my IBS flares up.

It's possible going diaperless being doable for me could hurt my chances despite doing so being terribly inconvenient. Either way, I'm planning on wearing 24/7 with or without a prescription and will pay out of pocket if I absolutely have to as of the two options, going diapered full time is more convenient for me than the alternative.

I was meaning to post this earlier, but never got around to it until now. I posted on another forum about how I have a form of functional incontinence, with someone replying even saying I would be a "poster child for functional incontinence."
For the sake of brevity and to save time I will just copy and paste the main bit of the post here:
I guess you could say I have a form of incontinence. I have some pretty inconvenient IBS D and I'm either rushing to a toilet most times during its most intense flare ups or uncomfortably struggling to hold it to avoid making an embarassing mess until I can conveniently find a toilet. It's not fun, but wearing diapers full time would make it a hell of lot more convenient to deal with, I can tell you that much. In fact, I probably should, but may have to purchase my own supplies out of pocket and I cannot currently afford to do that so I'm stuck in a sort of inbetween position where I could technically survive without diapers and pass as a normal continent person, but it's just really inconvenient to do so. It's not impossible, just incredibly inconvenient and the inconveniences of managing the IBS with diapers in my own internal logical deliberation are concluded to far more manageable to deal with than the risk of an embarassing unprotected mess and the pain/discomfort of struggling to hold it which is equally unhealthy. The choice is obvious. Faux-incontinence, laziness, call it what you will, but the fact is treating my condition as full blown incontinence and managing it as such is the most logical option for someone in my position, better safe than sorry.
I figure if I have a reasonable shot at getting a prescription I may as well talk to my doctor and give it a try. If I succeed, great! If I fail, I will have to find a cost effective budgeting strategy to pay for my supplies out of pocket.
Continuing without diapers, doable? Yes
Convenient? Hell no! I'd rather stop fighting my body and be padded all the time just in case a bathroom is not immediately nearby when my IBS flares up.
It's possible going diaperless being doable for me could hurt my chances despite doing so being terribly inconvenient. Either way, I'm planning on wearing 24/7 with or without a prescription and will pay out of pocket if I absolutely have to as of the two options, going diapered full time is more convenient for me than the alternative.

Just to address a couple of things in PA there is a requirement that eveyohe in housing either be employed full time and pay a sliding scale rent , or volunteer st least 30 hours a week doing community service , the only exception from those rules are if you are disabled , there is no work or service required for us .

Also if you are trying to bathroom map for safety ship it, go to the Coloplast website or the google playstore and download the app "wheelmate" it will tell you how to get to the nearest bathroom and everything known about , allow you to update info add newly discovered bathrooms and establish s personal favorites list almost anywhere in the world it is ad great app .

If you ever get desperate for diapers PM me , I usually keep plenty extra and can donate like ten cases to you, you just have to get here and home with them , I'll even feed and water you if you come PM me and we can make arrangements for you to come over and load up , I have more than I can use so anybody is welcome, I know Cleveland area has a diaper bank that I think will provide some basic adult protection for a short time , I diaper bank out of my house, and sometimes actually beg people to come get some when I am buried in them , I wear medium .

I'm not physically disabled, only mentally, and too high functioning to really qualify for any benefits. My Aspergers Syndrome is unique in that no one can really tell I'm on the spectrum just by looking at me. Perhaps wheelmate, despite the name of the app could still be helpful even if I am fully ambulatory. I also don't exactly have a place of my own just yet, but I'm getting there, and am about to graduate college and hopefully find a decent career soon after.

I'm not physically disabled, only mentally, and too high functioning to really qualify for any benefits. My Aspergers Syndrome is unique in that no one can really tell I'm on the spectrum just by looking at me. Perhaps wheelmate, despite the name of the app could still be helpful even if I am fully ambulatory. I also don't exactly have a place of my own just yet, but I'm getting there, and am about to graduate college and hopefully find a decent career soon after.

Wheelmate was just a handy name rather than "the john" or "head finder" , "indoor outhouse" (joking) the company that puts out id Coloplast who is a leading "sponsor" of bathrooms because they make all kinds of catheters and ostomy stuff .it's a really handy thing for anyone with or without an apparent disability.