LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prescription Diapers

• 2 months later...
yes in mich if your low income and u can get medicaid then u can get cheep diapers if your doctor writes a prescription for diapers.

Medicaid in every state covers diapers however every state is slightly different in requirements and quantity.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

If you don't mind cloth the VA will pay for almost everything that angelfluff sells except the real juvenile prints , Jeannie and Howard use to have all the paperwork right on there site to get the VA to cover them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 03/06/2013 at 5:59 PM, billy1234 said:

clinical guidelines here in the UK actually veer towards treatment of incontinence and not just a one size fits all process, so if you are referred to the continence clinic they will not just organise a supply of

• 2 weeks later...

Medicaid does not reimburse , state Medicaid agents will provide diapers for the low income needy , but have no method for paying an individual or reimbursing an individual for supplies ,Medicare does have a mechanism for submitting a claim and repayment , however since diapers are only covered by Medicare as part of care in a facility ( Hospital,nursing home etc..) they will not accept assignment of claim , any monies paid for diapers by an individual are there expense and will not/can not be reimbursed, your future needs can be assessed and provided for eligible individuals, but no retro active payment for diapers is possible by Medicaid.

• 3 weeks later...

Now the one way I do get reimbursed for diapers, I live in subsidized housing for the disabled ( I am wheelchair bound) so anything I have to spend out of pocket on medical supplies or transit to doctors comes off my rent , so I get ATNS but they will not last for a 6 hour bus ride each way to the doctor, so I buy Northshore supreme cases and deduct the expense from my overall income which then causes my rent to decrease, by law they can only charge 1/3 Rd of your income, I spend over a third of my income on diapers and transportation plus other service dog related expenses , that's all removed from my income before they figure out the 1/3 Rd they can charge me .also being I am on compassionate disability 1/2 of my income is exempt from being calculated as income , so my rent is very very low and I am able to do what needs done.

I am sorry to hear about your situation and glad to hear there is housing that takes those expenses in to account, however not all counties and states have housing like that.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

I was prescribed briefs from my local ,united states, veterans hospital, (Actually went from pads to diapers). It was thought to be a condition caused from an injury to the groin while in service. I am grateful for the help they work great for daytime use then I buy confidry 24/7 for night and away from facilities for extended periods.

I am sorry to hear about your situation and glad to hear there is housing that takes those expenses in to account, however not all counties and states have housing like that.

Most states and counties do have affordable subsidized housing "available" , but in this economy most places have about a three year waiting list , what will help you in most states is having a physical disability ,because most places have regulations that put the disabled at the top of the list for all openings ,otherwise you are waiting for someone to get a real good job (limited potential) hit the lottery ( are you high) or to croak ( winner winner chicken dinner ) , I know here an apartment that is wheelchair accesible on the open market is few and far between and commands a serious amount of money for rent .

On 2/20/2017 at 11:04 PM, bbybill said:

I was prescribed briefs from my local ,united states, veterans hospital, (Actually went from pads to diapers). It was thought to be a condition caused from an injury to the groin while in service. I am grateful for the help they work great for daytime use then I buy confidry 24/7 for night and away from facilities for extended periods.

I am currently receiving Dry 24/7 through VA.

• 1 month later...

Most states and counties do have affordable subsidized housing "available" , but in this economy most places have about a three year waiting list , what will help you in most states is having a physical disability ,because most places have regulations that put the disabled at the top of the list for all openings ,otherwise you are waiting for someone to get a real good job (limited potential) hit the lottery ( are you high) or to croak ( winner winner chicken dinner ) , I know here an apartment that is wheelchair accesible on the open market is few and far between and commands a serious amount of money for rent .

That sound like you are talking about subsidized housing if so they take in to account medical expenses. Here in OH its called section 8 housing (funded by HUD-- housing and urban development) and is extremely hard to get into and with a medical condition. Most of the tenants refuse to get any type of full time job or better themselves (here in NW OH at least I cannot speak for the rest of OH) as I constantly over hear the local county employees and medical professionals complain about in this area.

Sorry to get off topic ut8ft but what part of ohio are you in cause i would love to meet another diaper lover in person thank you.