LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME subforum is now up and running. it is a members only, password protected forum specifically for (very) retro ageplay Little Girls

RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME is a free-access, interactive "second life" stage: A place, somewhere in French-Canadian southeasternern New England Blackstone Valley-Fall River, between 1948 and 1954. It is a large estated that has been converted into a home for girls. It is run by third generation Frnch-Candian ladies who take in girls in need of "spcial care", and boarders. they also babymind little girls. run a girls' school and the other things that go with it http://sandralyn.net/newsclip.html Who is it for? Little Girls (M or F) ages 4 to 15. Mommies (Live at Veronical Court) Teachers ( Live at Diana House). nannies/gnvernesses/nurses (in the older sense of the workd) and others who takde care of Little Girls. They train Girls to be feminine in a feminine environment. Any gril who can not "hold it" COMFORTABLY for 2 hours is put in diapers. This is usually done with Girls under 8 unless they show that they can hold it comfotably for 2 hours. There are activities here for girls but the biggest thing is interaction anmong the persons with the place and things there being a stage and props. the Lady D'Arielle Girs' School has provisions for teachers of special classes. It is not a "sissyfication" place as is explained. It is based on thongs that pertained to being a girl in its timeframe, location and culture; "amped up" but not by much

I will take that bet. They just did

I would not attempt to do that on my own. They were made with IrfanView. AniGifs are made with either GIFAnimator (which does work in Win7 but itgives you an error before the UI comes up) or unFREEz

As of this message the password option isn't working from what I can tell. "we" are working on it. So I ask that all that wish to participate within this subforum follow the outlined directions that were mentioned above.

Pretty good for a first try. Only one problem and

• Like 1

It is now ready to go!!

I concur I think it is all right now, unfortunately it had to be moved to the private area to work right for me. So I got DD to fix the rest of it. ;) Have fun and good luck on your venture. :)

It is ready to go, All one has to do is use the link at the link at the top of the thread if to get started. It tells you wheree to send the request (webmistress account), gives you the rules and lets you explore the place and there are the free samples of what is there. You will be ready to live the life of a little girl in a girls' home in 1951

With all that is there, or can be gotten there and what is here. We can have better than the Yahoo group that numbered about 900 and we have a shopping plaza which needs a bit of attention and updating

I have teen in the forum yesterday and I had to use the password so almost all is ready

Yeah, Not sure how to fix that, as originally I thought you had to be labled a "Admin" on the system. Then I found out I could just add you by name to the forum. Unfortunately the system only allows a true admin to circumvent the password, and not a Mod level forum member. But as you set the password, so you should know what it is :P

That is all right, I know the password and it remembers me anyway. I just noted it as an FYI: No harm

The original Yahoo group had 900 member: Let us see if we can rebuild the...erm...Empire

A look at what RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS HOME is about

rrgh.gif

• 1 month later...

On May 10, as I was renewing the domain name for RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME, the person at the other end said that it is a "good looking site": Sigh...swoon...thump

And this was not even o girl or LG

Actually, If you look at the history linked to in an earlier post. DD could brag about being the "home port" of RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME. Any experienced ABLG over 33 and of more than 15 years standing would recognize it immediately

• 4 months later...

From now on, all RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME content will be in the Social Groups subforum

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showforum=134