LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing Weight Progress And Encouragement

• 3 months later...

(yay necropost!)

i'm still a problem child when it comes to working out, but at least right now i'm on the road to improvement :-) i have another fitness test monday, and i've been practicing my run and losing weight recently. i'm down to 190, from a high of 205 in early march (!), without weight loss pills or starvation - i try to eat good things, and i allow myself one alcoholic drink and one caffeinated (but sugar-free) drink a day, though i do get to vary their sizes. my goal is to feel comfortable shirtless at the beach... my long term goal is to jog shirtless without parts of me continuing to bounce :-) and of course my super double secret goal is to look damn sexy in goodnites :-D i'll post again after my test! how's it going for everyone else?

My weight keeps fluctuating between 195 and 205. But I'm keeping tabs on just how much I eat out vs. how often I stay in and "cook". But I gotta tell ya, the problem is when I'm on my way home after class at night, and I don't feel like "cooking" at home. Still, I try to keep my portions small.

I'm also hoping to get some good custom orthotics for my shoes to help with my plantar fascitis problem, and in turn will help get me motivated enough to go to physical therapy and exercise. It's an uphill battle, but my goal isn't to lose weight fast, it's to lose it semi-permanently.

Great job widdlemikey, i can relate to shutting out everyone in my life and leading to depression. Went through that phase of development in my life.. The Dark year, but pain lead to my changing my life around with the help of friends on DD and friends in my life.

first, replies:

spargano - congratz! slow and steady wins the race. it doesn't take drastic measures, but lots of little choices over time. i am counting milestones: i last weighed 175 a year ago, 165 five years ago (and when i was 10!), 155 ten years ago (malnourished and exhausted from military basic training), and 145 ever! i'm aiming for 123, as an experiment just to see if i can do it without starvation or supplements :-) 190 this morning.

wayz2plzu: you keep putting "cook" in quotes... i guess either you don't feel you're good at cooking, or cooking means reheating prepared food in the microwave ;-) i *love* the brand of healthy-ish stir fry microwave things by the company "tai pei" called "asian garden" - they're cheap, there's a good variety, they're like 200-300 calories, and they always hit the spot. plugplugplug :-) and good luck with plantar fasciitis, it sounds like a drag.

bettypooh: good job! good health is way more important than small size. eat healthy and your body will adapt in beneficial ways.

mikey & hawaii: keep it up! mental wellness is a bigger deal than many people realize because they take it for granted. mahalo ;-)

... aaand my own update: my fitness test was rescheduled for next week! part of it is a 1.5-mile run (which i can reliably manage in 13 minutes), but in oklahoma city it was too windy for that today, and even snowed a little before noon! it was 80 degrees fahrenheit two days ago... dang bipolar weather. so stay tuned for further fitness adventures of whisko, your friendly neighborhood kitchen utensil!

/posted from an exercise bike at the gym

... aaand my own update: my fitness test was rescheduled for next week! part of it is a 1.5-mile run (which i can reliably manage in 13 minutes), but in oklahoma city it was too windy for that today, and even snowed a little before noon! it was 80 degrees fahrenheit two days ago... dang bipolar weather.

Made me LOL.

first, replies:

spargano - congratz! slow and steady wins the race. it doesn't take drastic measures, but lots of little choices over time. i am counting milestones: i last weighed 175 a year ago, 165 five years ago (and when i was 10!), 155 ten years ago (malnourished and exhausted from military basic training), and 145 ever! i'm aiming for 123, as an experiment just to see if i can do it without starvation or supplements :-) 190 this

I am glad you are doing good on your journey! I weighed 150 14 years ago when I started college, and I always wants to weigh that again, but at 6'1" I have been told that is an unrealistic weight. With proper muscle weight I should be 200 pounds, 185 if I have no muscle.

You are right, it's all about those little decisions. Prep panning one's dinners and lunches goes a long way. Cooking Sunday for the week and then just heating your dinner each night is a tried and true method.

Let's all keep up the good fight for healthier bodies

Thanks to all for the suppoirt and encouragement :wub: I'd love to get back to 155 but I know I never will because I have more muscle mass now than I did then :whistling: But I may be able to get my size back to that, and that is what I really want, no matter what I weight then. The scales can be a good monitor of your weight loss progress but size matters too- in fact I think that size should be the more important of the two, for a correctly-sized body will be healthier no matter it's weight. The current craze over BMI numbers is proving to be in error as the average person can just barely meet the ideal it sets, and most can just barely reach what it considers to be acceptable <_< If you lose muscle mass just to reach a weitght goal you're going the wrong way regarding healthiness- it's the excess fat you need to get rid of. Muscle is denser and weighs a lot more so like me you may find weight goals causing you more harm than good when you near them :( Knowig what's going on with you and your body and being the right size is what to aim for, and let the scales just be one way to monitor your progress- not the only way :girl_happy:

yaaaaay! i passed my fitness test! now for the hard part: to continue healthy habits because i am self-motivated to feel better... and not because i will have another test in six months :-D

thanks bettypooh! it's so great when clothes fit better, especially for us that considet ourselves "littles" ;-)

i'm on a 50-day "losing streak" according to my tracker: http://i.imgur.com/jk26c9Il.jpg :-D

but that's just how i've been doing recently. the whole story is here: http://i.imgur.com/e7guK6Ul.jpg ... if i ignore the rollercoaster and state it most simply, since i started tracking my weight in march of 2012, i've lost almost 5 pounds! :-P it takes time! hang in there!

my wife pointed out that i hadn't worn a diaper in a while. i told her that in fact she was wrong; she just hadn't noticed. she said she always notices because i smell like pee when i do. :-P well, sometimes that's true, but i've worn dozens of times without her mentioning it, so i think i'm sneakier than that!

but the *real* reason has to do with my fitness routine! on my lunch break if the weather's good i drive to a fairly-secluded spot by a lake, change from my work clothes into a diaper and shorts and socks and shoes, and jog for like 5km on the lake trails in the sun with my shirt off :-D sometimes there are other people on bikes or on horses, but hardly ever other joggers, so i never feel concerned or self-conscious about the way i'm dressed.

the diapers are my favor to myself for being a good boy and getting some exercise. and i like the resulting tan too!

• Like 1

I'm trying to lose enough weight so I can fit in medium diapers instead of large for two reasons as in the cheap brands I buy the mediums are white instead of blue like the large, and that you get more mediums for the same price as large (96 instead of 72).

jcrowley: good luck and stay motivated! fitting into smaller diapers is one of my secret motivations as well :-D

i saw on a newspaper that the united states army is considering adding pull-ups to their fitness test. lol! have they not realized that diapers would probably work better? :-D

• 1 month later...

no good news here... i was down to 185 pounds and decaffeinated, but then i went on vacation and "fell off the wagon" and am now 197 pounds. i'm about to start working towards my goal again. stay tuned!