LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing Weight Progress And Encouragement

I know I need to lose some weight. Right now I am starting small. No soda and no eating out. It has been almost two weeks and am succeeding my small goal.

Koda's Phone

Well you know what they say. Baby steps.

i'm still hovering around 190 for years now as a 5'7" 35-year-old. down to 175 briefly, up to 205 briefly, 189.6 as of this morning. i am happy that i'm in the "overweight" bmi range and not "obese" at the moment, and that i can run a mile in 8 minutes and a 5k under 30 minutes. i am running often but i need to start doing some weight training too. my current goal is 159 pounds because it is in the "normal" bmi range, but i have no reason to get there in a hurry. i don't want to starve myself either. good luck to everyone and good health!

Just keep hard at it and don't get discouraged. Im 5'7" and went from 216 to 185 in a little over 2 months. For me it's merely diet and exercise. I've always had issues with portion control when it comes to eating and that's what I've been working most on. By no means am I saying that I'm starving myself. I'm just slowing down and eating less in 1 sitting. I would have issues where I'd eat so fast that I'd quickly be done with a big plate and then feel stuffed. I'm now eating 5-6 smaller meals a day which helps boost my metabolism. And by staying active exercising, I'm able to burn fat right off.

This may not work for everybody but it's worked for me. Good luck everybody.