LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers 7 New Weight Rating?

Indeed yes, nearly all baby disposable diaper manufacturers use a virtually standard weight rating, with Size 6 being 35+ pounds. Since the rating is expressed this way, the situation is covered in the case of Size 6 fitting one kid who weighs the same as another taller kid who needs a Size 7.

I've noticed for a long while now that the diaper manufacturer's are advertising it's only right to potty train a child when they are ready. If that means age 4 then so be it. They are also heavily pushing the need to keep them in diapers for a long after that for

I've noticed for a long while now that the diaper manufacturer's are advertising it's only right to potty train a child when they are ready. If that means age 4 then so be it. They are also heavily pushing the need to keep them in diapers for a long after that for

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

In general from what I here country's and even Mexico have used bigger size baby diapers than the US

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

It has a lot to do with the way a child is built these days too

I've was on a site on time an it did look like

That the largest size baby diaper that the other country was using was bigger

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 28 Grand Nieces and Nephews.

I've changed a lot of diapers.

I learned a LONG TIME AGO that Pull Ups DON'T WORK... They Suck! All of them should be Removed from the Shelves and Burned in place of Coal to run our Power Plants...

I'm just sayin' :16_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/08/2017 at 0:26 PM, abgreen said:

PampsDiaperSizeWeightChartcruisers510x313.jpg

This. How is this thread still alive? Its been pure bunk from the moment it was posted. The day Pampers size 8 or Huggies size 7 exist, I'm sure this place will be plastered with proof of them, at least I'd expect it to be. The one small glimmer of hope for more size 7s is that the Pampers ones actually seem to be selling now and have been for the past few years, so the question now is whether or not KCWW decides to play catch-up with Huggies and if anyone else decides to follow suit with them.

On 08/02/2013 at 10:39 AM, happiesxxl said:

Has anyone ever posted a picture of Pampers packages designated Size 8 or larger?

No because they don't exist, at least not in the US, not unless you're talking about those test diapers.

The one way Pampers "size 8" exist involves some tortured logic and flawed marketing on P&G's part, and they're not really "size 8." On part of their website, and subsequently on Amazon, Pampers lists (or at least listed) UnderJams with size S/M as "Size 7" in parentheses, and size L/XL as "Size 8" in parentheses. Naturally, someone sees the words "Pampers" and "Size 8," sees them on the website, ignores the word "UnderJams" and the parentheses, and we get posts like this. They're not really "size 8" though, and P&G doesn't label them as "size 8" on the packaging. The day UnderJams are labeled as "size 8" and not L/XL, I'll concede that Pampers is making size 8 "diapers" with the quotes around "diapers" since we're supposed to believe that they're totally not diapers even though they do the same job. ;) But no, there's no size 8, not in the US anyway.

• 1 year later...
On 8/2/2013 at 10:39 AM, happiesxxl said:
On 3/15/2013 at 3:43 PM, Angela Bauer said:

To be sure, in North America Pampers largest disposable is the Cruisers Size 7.

Actually, pampers baby dry size 6 is bigger then a cruisers size 7. Swaddlers size 7 is probably the biggest now. I am going to order some of the baby dry size 8 from the UK to see how they compare