LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Updates To Board

DailyDi

• New "Adults Only" label to make rule clear to surfers who reach the board from outside links.
  • New "Safe Zone" label. DD is designed to be LGBT friendly, and members are expected to be respectful of ALL users.
  • New Chat Rules labels added to clarify PM and other chat-related rules.
  • Baby Banker Banner - Upgrade your account and help support this board, site and community.
  • Like 3
Guest Baby Rina

Is there a way i could donate to get a little button to make those banner buttons go away for me? I understand why they are there but, they are a little distracting. I'm good bit over 18 and am trans myself so i'm aware of the safe zone ness of the site...

I have a better idea for chat rules:

Rule 1, I'm number 1

Rule 2, there is no fight club

Phase 3, PROFIT!!!

Rule 4, Watch your fucking mouth

Rule 5, He who smelt it, delt it

Rule 6, This chatroom may not be reproduced without the express written consent of major league baseball and it's affiliates

I'll make up more after I get drunk :beer:

• Like 1

What I would like to see is a list of what goes with that go with each level of

The adults only is too small. Also it needs to be under the sign up page (like a "I certify I am eighteen(18) Years or older"

An air raid siren? Have you any idea of what that will do to people my age? Imagina someone over 65

What about Thor's hammer. That has been known to leave a good number of perople...er..thore