LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Diapers Or Pajamas Too?

• 1 month later...

Most nights I wear a NorthShore Supreme brief and a large booster pad under a cotton brief and my pajamas. For the summer I just ordered 60 NorthShore AirSupreme briefs and more pads. I've been able to wet a lot with this combo without leaking, and in the morning I enjoy feeling how much bulkier the soaked diaper and pad feel between my legs.

• 7 months later...

I've always wet and my mother kept me diapered until I was nearly 12 years old. I have always preferred to sleep naked but the diapers got in the way of that so just diapers and rubber pants.

When I was a kid and still wearing night diapers till age 8-9, my Mom insisted on PJ's. Even on extra hot nights. She was very modest.

As I got older and out of diapers I would sometimes sleep in my underwear. But I better not get caught.

Now that I am older and bed wetting is back, I again sleep in cloth diapers and plastic pants. I only wear a pajama top and diaper on the bottom.

Unless it is very chilly.

Fairly sharp divide - usually just diapers at home during summer, one-piece pyjamas away from home and in winter. I use cloth diapers so one-piece pyjamas are really the only way to effectively conceal them.

In general I just sleep in my pajama and diapers.

I like the feel my diaper directly if I want too and a cover of any kind will prohibit me from doing so.

Same thing applies for daytime circumstances I like to walk around in little more but a diaper and a t-shirt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As a kid always wore PJ bottoms or gym shorts because I was embarrassed by the diapers.  I always wanted to believe nobody noticed.  They probably did or already knew.  Certainly all my relatives since I peed a fair share of cousins beds over the years.  As an adult I generally just sleep in a diaper, plastic pants and a large T-shirt.  Just easier that way and my wife of 16 years is obviously privy.  I put on sweat pants when I get up and walk around the house.  We have an 11 year old who still wets the bed most nights (chip off the old block) who wears diapers to bed and knows I suffer from same curse.  So a family secret.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to like a diaper under pajamas but my place is always warm enough that I don't need them anymore.

Someone recommended a unitard for keeping a diaper secure under clothes and now I wear one pretty much every time I'm diapered at night.

Disposable diaper with stuffer, plastic pants and unitard is my preferred set up now.

Thick cloth diapers, mkultiple rubber panties and my babydoll set (which inclues the rubber panty that matches the babydoll). It is easy to put on and take off. It is warm enough in the winter when I sleep under multiple covers and is cool enough in the summer with no covers at all