LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Altering The Taste Of A Pacifier / Dummy - Is It Possible?

If its possible to inject flavors into doggy chew toys (eg, Nylabone), I don't see why not.

As a trial, you could try dipping the pacifier in some oil-based flavoring for a couple hours, which would coat the surface for a while even after it's introduced to saliva. Peppermint oil could be an interesting experiment.

Might have to try it myself!

I am not sure about clearing the taste, you might try rubbing alcohol or a good mouth wash. Although not sure if that will affect the materials. As for flavoring, depending on how you want to do it. It could be as simple as soaking in in a bottle of liquid vanilla, if she likes that. Other than that, I remember as a kid grandma would make rock candy. You could go to the store and get just about any flavor made in a concentrate. Might want to try a cake place or even Walmart, in the cake section. :)

pacifiersrus.com makes an adult silicone pacifier. The latex ones don't last forever, and get that nasty, bitter, rubbery taste after a while. I'll stick with the silicone ones.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hmm i have only tried this once and i would only do this if you dont mind going though pacifiers because this will wear them out after a few times of doing this first get some jolly ranchers and melt them wait for them to get warm and not super hot the dip it in the jolly rancher mix after that put it in the fridge and some how make the nipple face up so it doesnt get stuck to anything after it hardens your good to go and please dont do this with the little ones favorite paci may also work with the right brand of jello although my ex was the only person i knew that could make the jello work

Baby bottle pop candy

• 1 year later...

I’ve seen people inject the bulbs with something as punishment. I don’t see why you couldn’t object it with something that tastes good

• 9 months later...