LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Become Diaper Dependant In 14 Days...

methinks there is also a self-confidence issue here, too...

babykeiff is doing everything possible to help that confidence....but there are those of us that are naturally (or by training) not very self-confident, so I think that the mileage on the program will vary widely. I personally would be afraid of the program....and so might not have such a good time at it..

and bettypooh, social pressure is very natural...monkeys do it, too!!!

I laugh at my hour to insert the foley cath....though it might take me that long showering, cleaning hands, etc....

and finally, I wonder at BabyBrian's docs...as I would think a stent would be quite medically appropriate in his case, or a little botox in the right spot so that the sphincters stayed relaxed.

methinks there is also a self-confidence issue here, too...

babykeiff is doing everything possible to help that confidence....but there are those of us that are naturally (or by training) not very self-confident, so I think that the mileage on the program will vary widely. I personally would be afraid of the program....and so might not have such a good time at it..

and bettypooh, social pressure is very natural...monkeys do it, too!!!

I laugh at my hour to insert the foley cath....though it might take me that long showering, cleaning hands, etc....

and finally, I wonder at BabyBrian's docs...as I would think a stent would be quite medically appropriate in his case, or a little botox in the right spot so that the sphincters stayed relaxed.

I feel I should weigh in here. I have-more or less gone through this exact process. As described in the OP. Sadly it's not quite that easy. It has been proven that to create a new habit- your looking at 21 days minimum, usually 31. Your also looking at breaking a habit. Usually 2-3 weeks. Lastly there is a TON of trial and error involved, preparation, both mental, physical as well as monetary that will prevent you from reaching your goal. The truth is that you need to be ready to go all in, in all aspects of your life before you start this. You will need to make sure that this lifestyle is feasible for you on a long term basis. Both logistically as well as financially. If your goal is 2 weeks, you better be damned sure you have the bugs worked out. That you've already come out to anyone that you need to. Worked out your cover story. Made sure you can change in public. Make sure you can wear I'm public confidently without leaks. And have already gotten to the point where you can void in any position without really thinking about it. Honestly I would suggest a test run, the kind I laid out in my journal. Try wearing for 3 months. Don't try and lose control. Just get everything in a routine. Let the novelty wear off. Then. And only after things are "normal" go for it. The outline above requires a perfect storm. You may get to the point where wetting becomes second nature to you. However I doubt, even with preparation that you will find yourself incontinent while out of diapers. You'll have conditioned yourself that under a very specific set of circumstances that it's ok to void. However for any physical changes to takes place it takes months, if not years. -Blake-

• 5 weeks later...

This was kind of how I started, It was hard to shrink my bladder initially but the result was a weak stream every 15-20 minutes. I haven't gotten to the point where "I don't know it's happened"

well when it does start to happen Blazey it wont be an OMG moment.... it just happens every now and then a first..... and starts to happen more and more often through time.... its not so much happening without you feeling it... its more happening without you thinking about it......

• 1 year later...

Here's the thing:

I, at least, have been feeling OK about enjoying (mostly) wearing diapers for perhaps 20 years, especially after I found DD, a few years before the current user database got rebuilt from scratch.

• Like 2

My own claim is that *most* of those that want incontinence (Baby Brian, with his bladder spasm issues specifically excepted) are experiencing a need for social permission to make themselves feel good through their incontinence gear.

As one who has been making that journey for years I can say yes. The start of the journey was for social acceptance of the need to wear diapers. I neither regret my choice nor doubt Dill's thought that "socially wrong" to wet my pants has had impacts on progress.

No everyone is kink aware/accepting and many of us in our daily lives/responsibilities cannot afford to tell people we "like diapers."

For many people like me, wearing diapers is a calming experience and helps give me confidence as it helps reduce stress, which is ironic given that the fear of detection brings its own unique stress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...

Yeah I've been wearing now for almost 4 months straight I still have control (i have accidents too) So i call bullcrappo on the 14 day regimen. and as to coming out to people about it i felt the need to last month so i did that, wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be either "half my friends already knew apparently" not too understanding but accept it. i wear them for anxiety, i used to call / go to the er like 2 times a month, now im like er free for 3.5ish months!

• 5 weeks later...

Don't forget, the OP had also later admitted he had been switching with trying to become incontinent, then reverting back to hold it. He did say he had been doing it for years.

Unfortunately he left that part out when he started this thread, and just said he was able to become fully incontinent in 14 days. The truth was it actually took him years I of training to where he was able to slip into being incontinent this way and so quickly.

Don't forget, the OP had also later admitted he had been switching with trying to become incontinent, then reverting back to hold it. He did say he had been doing it for years.

Unfortunately he left that part out when he started this thread, and just said he was able to become fully incontinent in 14 days. The truth was it actually took him years I of training to where he was able to slip into being incontinent this way and so quickly.

Baby Brian.... I am the OP, and

1. I never stated that I was ever trying to become incontinent. I am incontinent.

2. I also never stated that I was 'then reverting back to hold it"... In my post I stated "A freind of mine here, I mentioned them before, after spending the 14 days as I suggested, is currently experiencing control issues"

My apologies. It was davidmw I was thinking of that has followed that route.

• 1 month later...

Well to become Diaper Dependent in 14 days or two weeks or half a month is very fast way to do it. How did you able to do it. Some of us took a couple of months up to a full year to do it to become fully diaper dependent. Your way might be another different methods of doing it No.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I have successfully taught myself that diapers are a safe place and have little control when wearing them, similar idea to Pavlov's dog, but it has taken years of work. I've worn 24-7 for a year, stopped, and had no issues not wetting. I've done this very thing you've suggested. So, sorry

Edited by BriGuy