LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Become Diaper Dependant In 14 Days...

It is possible to become diaper dependant completely in 14 days, and needs no medical intervention. If does need a regime. I'll explain. The reason a baby becomes toilet aware is from feedback - and the feedback is the discomfort of a cold wet / messy diaper. This is built on, and the baby is trained to void in a toilet instead of their diaper.

• Like 2

While it sounds reasonable enough, and I'm likely to try the theory out next time I get the chance, I doubt it is so easy. Oh, sure it works in the first two weeks of breathing air, but we've got a lot of ingrained habits as nominal adults. :P

I'm not so sure it could be done in two weeks, but there is a lot here which makes sense to me ;) Continence is a learned thing, not a natural process only. This is why the 12-month plan works; when you get the mindset correct you revert to the more natural state of voiding whenever necessary. When you do that long enough, in time it becomes the unconscious 'normal' state and the more you practice it, the less you will retain before voiding :mellow:Continence is a habit which can be changed B)

I have been asked in a message for my permission to post this information on another site. What I post here is for all AB members here. If someone wishes to copy and post the site contents on another site, I think it is within the call of the administrators / owners of this site to grant or deny permission. Whatever they say, I will comply with their wishes.

Babykeiff, Sorry but I'm with Bettypooh here. I've been in diapers for 16+ years. I've followed all the steps you describe, and sooo many more. I wish it were true though, I really do.

I have been asked in a message for my permission to post this information on another site. What I post here is for all AB members here. If someone wishes to copy and post the site contents on another site, I think it is within the call of the administrators / owners of this site to grant or deny permission. Whatever they say, I will comply with their wishes.

I don't think we have a policy on this, but to me your words belong to you, so grant or deny permission as you see fit ;) And thanks to whoever asked instead of just ripping them :thumbsup:

• Like 1

If only. It's not this simple. You'll be pretty damn comfortable just going after the two weeks, but there's no way you wouldn't feel it or be completely incontinent. You can't undo years of training in two weeks when it takes three to form a new habit. Wearing a thick diaper and smelling baby powder isn't going to awaken your subconscious infant. It doesn't work like that, or half of us would be incontinent already. I'm glad it doesn't work like that, I'm quite happy choosing when I void.

Also, you will not orgasm from messing your diaper. I know this is one of your major fantasies, but it won't happen. It requires more stimulation than that. How can you orgasm from messing if you don't even know when you mess? Contradicting statements. This whole post reads like a fantasy, and has little basis in reality.

• Like 1

I don't think we have a policy on this, but to me your words belong to you, so grant or deny permission as you see fit ;) And thanks to whoever asked instead of just ripping them :thumbsup:

If only. It's not this simple. You'll be pretty damn comfortable just going after the two weeks, but there's no way you wouldn't feel it or be completely incontinent. You can't undo years of training in two weeks when it takes three to form a new habit. Wearing a thick diaper and smelling baby powder isn't going to awaken your subconscious infant. It doesn't work like that, or half of us would be incontinent already. I'm glad it doesn't work like that, I'm quite happy choosing when I void.

Also, you will not orgasm from messing your diaper. I know this is one of your major fantasies, but it won't happen. It requires more stimulation than that. How can you orgasm from messing if you don't even know when you mess? Contradicting statements. This whole post reads like a fantasy, and has little basis in reality.

Brian, we entrance ourselves every day. It's more likely that your hypervisor is more careful than most, imo. Every time something in your vicinity happens and you aren't aware of it, you were in a sort of trance that let it be 'sorted' into the 'ignore' part of your awareness. Milton Erickson (sp?) was known to have hypnotized people *while* they were telling him they couldn't be hypnotized, as well as people who were given suggestions to prevent future hypnosis. But he was a savant in the field.

How many people has this approach been successful with? And for how long?

When I did my 30-days in December, it was just wetting, no messing. I slip into relax/wet mode pretty easily with a thick diaper, wetting as much as 6-10 times an hour when I'm well hydrated. I pretty much changed my diaper by schedule (am, midday, dinnertime, late evening if I went out, bedtime). When I was at home, I was diapered and wearing just socks - no shirt, no pants. I live alone, work at home, family's miles away, and I put protection on the mattress and seats before starting so between that and the diaper changing schedule leaks weren't a concern (and easily addressed with a washer/dryer in the apartment). Although I could usually tell when I was about to start wetting, I had some surprise wettings during the month, increasing as the month went on, and about a half dozen sleep wettings during the month. But the 30 days ended 2 months ago. A couple days afterwards, I did start wetting my pants when out at a bar, but there have been no sleep wettings at all since then.

I.e., my body was able to wet wherever and whenever for a month, and there were some short-term changes, but at this point there've been no significant long-lasting effects. I'm just one data point, and I didn't follow everything in your approach, of course, but there's enough overlap that had I read this before I started, I think I would have seen more long-term effects. Thus the questions about how many people have had success with this and for how long?

In your vast 21 years of experience - you disagree. From what perspective / where is your research... or are you one of the 'well I just know' people.

You do not know me, so how can you state any of my fantasies?

This site is primaraly for adults, and those who can, at least, act like one!

I believe I've read in the past that you work in the medical field. You're not the only one on DD that is in the business of impeding natural selection, just so you're aware.

My apologies for the fantasies part, I mixed you up with turtlepins, who has contributed a number of well written stories to the ABDL community, though a few are too far outside the limits of reality for my taste, they are objectively eloquent and well thought out. One of the traits common to his stories is orgasmic bliss upon messing a diaper. He words it nearly identically to how you phrased it.

The psychology in your post is disproven daily by the general abdl community. Most of the things you say will result in incontinence have been done by a number of other ABDLs on this site, me included, 2 full weeks of total 100% accurate infant role play while my roommate was out of town. None of us retained anything from the experience short of slightly easing the concentration required to use our diapers. Another user in this thread commented that he went a full month, and had no ill effects other than a few accidents which stopped occurring.

The only person not acting like an adult here is the same one throwing ad hominem insults based on age. I don't expect you to respect me or anyone based on age. Someone's age doesn't even factor into my feelings towards them. I'd respect a 21 year old veteran who spent 2 years in Iraq as much as I'd respect a WW2 veteran. Both offered their lives for their country. The exact same goes for disrespect and dismissing a person based on their age.

Obviously, I don't truly lend weight to a 4 year old's opinion on global politics, but within reason, everyone's opinion holds the same base value. I'd value a doctor's opinion on a patient more than the janitor's, because of the education, but in this case, we're both educated in medicine and psychology, and I respectfully disagree. The fantasy part was a tad insulting, but I already explained and apologized for that, so I'll leave it.

I won't even comment on the demand for research, unless you manage to produce an actual study performed on ABDLs for something along these lines. Anecdotes are near worthless, scientifically, in these situations, as you should know well. You have the exact same amount of research backing you as I do. Zero.

I'm not trying to be insulting or offensive, I merely state things as I see them, and don't sugarcoat or alter the truth to protect feelings.

Like DavidMW I find it easy to slip unto my "Ez-Wet" mode :) but the effects are temporary. When I'm like that I shut out bladder signals from my mind- they don't matter since I am diapered and I will be wet, which I like. I still know when I am peeing- sometimed a moment before, sometimes onjly as it's happening. I consciously push away those thoughts too, or I revel in how good it feels :D I have no negative feelings about it at all. I've gone 3 1/2 days like that and it was blissful :wub: Still, I didn't poop myuself or feel any loss of control there becase I don't like poopy pants (YMMV). More importantly, I don't believe that pooping and peeing are connected at all- this is in contrast with many of the 'system' approaches to incontinnce.

• Like 1

I believe I've read in the past that you work in the medical field. You're not the only one on DD that is in the business of impeding natural selection, just so you're aware.