LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Careful Is Everyone About Their Identity?

stork

I'm just curious how careful other people are about their online identity here. Do you go to great lengths to make sure you cant be identified, are you really open about it, or somewhere in between?

Have you ever been identified from your account here?

From the introductory page at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME "Every name is an alias and every address is a storefront in New Jersey. Do you think my real name is Bridget Alicia?" Now, since RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRSL' HOME deals with both M and F LG's you are instructed to have a girl's first and middle name and a webmail addy just for your "special business". In fact the first major issue discussed on that page is Privacy and Security. No off-topic etc... The what and why are laid out for you and the first two rules are the same as for Fight Club. "We want your business" (participation) "and we cannot expect to keep yor business by giving you the business". It is also stated openly that there is some misdirection being used and the structure would be best understood and negotiated by an LG or someone connected with LG

I try to stay fairly low key. I use a false email when people try to contact me and this alias I only use on ab/dl related sites. I do have pictures of myself floating around the scene. If someone who knew me were to see those pictures, I'd bet they'd recognize me instantly. However, like P_D said, probably 99% of people who aren't

I guess that I have been pretty careful as to regards of my identity or at least I would hope so. I am sure a really good hacker could figure out where I am though. I've told people on this site where I have been but not where I am currently. My avatar and username does say a lot about me, but there are also a lot of people who like Knight Rider...I just don't know how many of them are incontinent. It would take a lot of effort to make the connection between me and this site. And as other people stated earlier..they would have to be in the same boat as me...so I doubt that it would ever come up in conversation.

I use a different username on here, but I'm under the philosphy that if someone is snooping around on here or fet they are likely interested in the same topic. I just try to avoid the google search for professionally purposes

I am paranoid that my bid for public office will be torpedoed by this becoming public knowledge. (just kidding about public office but I am paranoid)

Most of the info is accurate but I use different a different e-mail account for anything related. Not too worried about it. I get more worried if someone is trying to use my credit card somewhere like Amsterdam.

A very long time ago, in the final 1990 DPF Roster, I was listed. In the first 1991 DPF Newsletter and Roster, I wrote an article which became a regular column in the next Newsletter. So, between DPF, a few other websites and now Daily Diapers I have been communicating openly about incontinence and AB, without any negative encounters about any of this.

I'm extremely protective of my true identity and to my knowledge, my AB/DL and little girl pesona can't be traced. I've been involved (volunteer as well as a paid

Like a lot of things in life I have a somewhat different way at looking at this. The reason for this is that in order to be really secure you need to be paranoid. There's simply no way around that. The more paranoid you are the more security you have. Unfortunately there's no free lunch. Paranoia takes a lot of effort, time and work. Being open takes no effort at all. I'm not completely open, obviously Freta B. Wet isn't my real name lol and my email I used to open my account here was created expressly for my use here. Beyond those steps though I'm pretty open.

If you're afraid of someone finding out that you're into the AB scene, don't fret. If someone were to be here and found out, they probably wouldn't be willing to approach you, this is a very private subject matter for most people.

Another reason I'm not too paranoid is that as a person I want to feel conected to other people. You can't protect your anonynity by being paranoid and be connected to other people at the same time. There are 3 people on this site that I've connected with in real life and I'm enriched by taking that risk.