LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going 24/7, My Journey So Far

Agreed, but it does take some time (well for me anyway) to completely start putting it behind you. I know many who start this journey or test the waters find at some point a waning in desire to wear, but I have never had that issue yet. I'm open for questions too if anyone has any.

• 3 months later...

Progress is excellent, I am pretty much incontinent at this point. It took about five years to achieve but it would be near impossible to stop and reverse the effects of unpotty training. It has gotten to the point where I have no idea what I need to contract to stop the flow once it starts. I've tried only a handful of times recently and wow, nothing happens. I can to a certain point hold off a bit before I leak but it's minutes compared to where I would be able to hold for hours (if need be). Another thing I noticed is I don't really feel the urge anymore to go, just at some point I get an immediate void. There has only been a handful of times when I would get that feeling and each time the amount output is not anything like I thought it would be.

About two years into the training, I would no longer flood. When I first started it was extremely easy to leak with a huge output. The amount now that I expel is drastically smaller now. I do not wake up either anymore without a wet diaper. Only about a year ago can I now keep the diaper very close to my body and or wear something that might be snug and not have an issue with trying to pass urine. I don't know if that is an issue for many, but for the longest time I could not void if my pants were too tight in the belly region, it would like create a seal and keep my bladder closed.

Could just be age related but erections are smaller and not frequent at all. I think it's mostly due to a combination of wearing all the time and keeping everything down there relaxed. I do have issues with ejaculation though, it's challenging to figure out what muscles I need to contract for the prostate to contract. I've tried to abstain as much as possible to keep the PC muscles relaxed as often as possible. If I go a few weeks without, contractions will hurt/be sore during ejaculation and fluid will just run out instead of shooting (which I use to be able to do with ease).

Might be quicker for others, when I started I could hold for eight hours easy, didn't drink much and used those PC muscles often. So for me, untraining took a long time. While I do still feel urine leaving, small amounts I can not feel. I can be changing and have small leaks and not feel anything, which I find interesting. I find going in any position a lot easier than I thought. I use to remember that I could start going before going up or down stairs but naturally the void would stop until I finished walking. Now, I can feel it coming out while I go up or down stairs, something I recently found out was capable. Really is true, it's a long slow process but you'd be surprised how at one point you thought you could still do or not do X and then give it another try and be like "wow, this is new".

I will say being sick and I can be totally incontinent. Not too sure if its meds or loose muscles with a low fever but when I'm under the weather, I need thick diapers because I'm constantly dribbling. Last, still love it and wouldn't change it for nothing.

• Like 2

Thank you fore the reply :) I only started down the same path last week. Was very hard to wet at work >.> Total mental game for me. And I find it impossible to wet while moving. Even sitting while wetting can be a challenge.

Glad to hear of your success, but i'm surprised it took that long :) I read the 12 month guide and assumed it was much faster. Oh well, it's a life time thing anyway and I'm not stopping.

Also, did you retain bowel control or is that gone as well? If you lost it, can you describe the feeling? And how has that affected you?

Thanks!

PS.. Any tips for a newbie?

7 hours ago, kumagoro11 said:

Progress is excellent, I am pretty much incontinent at this point. It took about five years to achieve but it would be near impossible to stop and reverse the effects of unpotty training. It has gotten to the point where I have no idea what I need to contract to stop the flow once it starts. I've tried only a handful of times recently and wow, nothing happens. I can to a certain point hold off a bit before I leak but it's minutes compared to where I would be able to hold for hours (if need be). Another thing I noticed is I don't really feel the urge anymore to go, just at some point I get an immediate void. There has only been a handful of times when I would get that feeling and each time the amount output is not anything like I thought it would be.

About two years into the training, I would no longer flood. When I first started it was extremely easy to leak with a huge output. The amount now that I expel is drastically smaller now. I do not wake up either anymore without a wet diaper. Only about a year ago can I now keep the diaper very close to my body and or wear something that might be snug and not have an issue with trying to pass urine. I don't know if that is an issue for many, but for the longest time I could not void if my pants were too tight in the belly region, it would like create a seal and keep my bladder closed.

Could just be age related but erections are smaller and not frequent at all. I think it's mostly due to a combination of wearing all the time and keeping everything down there relaxed. I do have issues with ejaculation though, it's challenging to figure out what muscles I need to contract for the prostate to contract. I've tried to abstain as much as possible to keep the PC muscles relaxed as often as possible. If I go a few weeks without, contractions will hurt/be sore during ejaculation and fluid will just run out instead of shooting (which I use to be able to do with ease).

Might be quicker for others, when I started I could hold for eight hours easy, didn't drink much and used those PC muscles often. So for me, untraining took a long time. While I do still feel urine leaving, small amounts I can not feel. I can be changing and have small leaks and not feel anything, which I find interesting. I find going in any position a lot easier than I thought. I use to remember that I could start going before going up or down stairs but naturally the void would stop until I finished walking. Now, I can feel it coming out while I go up or down stairs, something I recently found out was capable. Really is true, it's a long slow process but you'd be surprised how at one point you thought you could still do or not do X and then give it another try and be like "wow, this is new".

I will say being sick and I can be totally incontinent. Not too sure if its meds or loose muscles with a low fever but when I'm under the weather, I need thick diapers because I'm constantly dribbling. Last, still love it and wouldn't change it for nothing.

I have never regretted becoming incontinent either. I thoroughly enjoy being dependant on nappies 24/7

My tips are you must stay the course, never not use the diaper for wetting. Also you'll need to make sure you try wetting in every position, keep a log to remember which tasks are challenging and retry over again. One thing to help with night time is getting a watch or app/reminder on your phone to go off every so often at night to make sure you're not retaining fluid, this somewhat undoes the work done through out the day. Last, and this one can be real challenging, try to abstain from ejaculating. By not using those PC muscles, it will be easier to keep loose down there. If diapers are a sexual fetish, it's going to be really hard to abstain. No edging and no masturbation.

Drinking dandelion tea will help going, good to use before bed time as you'll need to go and often through out the night.

• 2 months later...

So just a quick update, I'm about ready to approach the 2 year mark in just over a months time. About a few weeks ago I came down with I can only describe as a summer flu and wow, talk about being incontinent. I was trying to keep myself hydrated since every time pretty much passes right through and I could not if my life depended on it stop the flow. I could pee upside down if I wanted to (but didn't, horrible headache). I will say it was a small nightmare trying to make sure I had enough protection to last me around the clock for the 72 hours I was pretty much bed ridden. But besides the fever, the body aches, and just feeling lousy, it was an amazing experience.

Did you have alot of diarrhea

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Surprisingly from what I can remember (was years ago), no. I'm coming up to 6 years now and I can say a few things have changed since around the two year period.

Comparison

• I hardly feel anything when going, unless I'm wearing really tight pants that somehow cut off the flow, I don't hardly feel anything. Which has been a weird feeling, I can only assume that the nerves that feedback into the brain are either being ignored or don't respond the way they use to. Perhaps this is the feedback loop that you have when you're a newborn?
  • I can wear tight fitting clothes and or diapers with plastic pants without an issue. Before this would be an issue, it would somehow like block from going by what I can only assume as putting pressure on the bladder causing painful "I need to go" without being able to go.
  • It is so easy to end up wetting the bed because of not knowing how much you've already went during the night. Actually, its easy to have a leak and be somewhat suprised because you don't think you did.
  • If I do, and its very rare, get an urge, it is mostly due to not drinking enough fluids. Becoming dehydrated makes the bladder spasms and constantly forcing it to contract, not fun.
  • Drinking coffee will make you go almost instantly. Wow, I've heard about caffeine effecting the bladder but I never experienced it before. I stayed off coffee for a few years because it smells bad when you go. I retried it only about 6 months ago and it is an experience.
  • I can go in any position, walking, going up the stairs, or just standing/laying down. On my side, laying on my back, laying on my front.
  • Taking a shower has become different. The difference in the temperature from inside the shower to outside will cause me to void. I always give myself a few extra seconds before getting out because my bladder will contract voiding.
  • I can not stop the flow, period. I believe it would be a long long process of trying to rebuild and restrengthen not only the muscles but the memory/nerves signals to try to stop, hold, and then go find a bathroom. There has been a handful of times I was trying to stop the flow for some reason (leaking, etc) and nope, doesn't stop.
  • My capacity has extremely gone down in voiding, for at least the past 3 years I have no flooded a diaper in one/two wettings. Even when I think there is a lot coming out.
  • Yes, you can end up peeing on yourself during a change if you're not careful.
  • Bowels have become much more easier and frequent then before. Body is in sync instead of constipation before I started.
  • Penis shrinkage (temp) from being inside a diaper all the time, no time for stretching. It can take a few times to regain the length and strength by edging.
  • Now a premature ejaculator, I few quick rubs sends me off (sensitive). Oozes out more then shoots.
  • Extra plus for the cushion on hard chairs with my boney skinny ass.
  • Extra plus for keeping my intestines from getting cold (IBS issue) that would cause me to mess. The diaper adds good insulation.

Still love it, no changes in rethinking or stopping.

• Like 1

That's pretty neat :) I'm on my third and close to starting my fourth month 24/7. I'm amazed it took 5 years for you to experience what the 12 month program suggested would occur. Everyone is different for sure. I think mine lines up with the program so far, but I have yet to have automatic bowel experiences etc.

Out of curiosity do you recall what it was like during the first year , second and so on? Like what sort of gradual changes you can remember?  Would be neat to learn what I can expect to perhaps experience.

I would of just read your previous comments but due to the forums losing a lot of data I have nothing to read but broken sentences. 

I like the 12 month program, there is some interesting concepts in it and I followed it when I was starting. However, it really seems to be a very long long journey in losing the ability to wetting yourself. Which in a sense, is a good thing. You're really going to have to retrain yourself and it takes a long time. What you end up with is some form of PC muscle atrophy and leakage due to weakening the external sphincter. Also keeping things loose down there makes it extremely easy to go in any position, its like retraining muscle memory.

I think long term it leads to a thickening of the bladder wall which makes it more difficult to holding fluid as the elasticity starts to go. What you don't get is a never knowing, not feeling it like with a cath. But don't kid yourself, at this stage you're what medical professionals will label as  urinary incontinent. If you were to take a test, your bladder will most likely contract violently due to not holding a lot of fluid for a very long time and for sure will contract to expel it. You will feel it to, not pleasant but you won't be able to stop it.

I just had something like this happen about a week ago. I woke up to a very full (or thought due to the bulkiness) diaper. As soon as I lifted myself up I could tell right away that I had urine to pass but I was afraid of wetting the bed. In an instant not really thinking it through I could start to feel urine pass when I tried to stop the flow by contracting. Uh, it didn't work, it stopped for maybe a millisecond as I think what was me re-shifting myself off the bed and then continued without a hitch. Wow, talk about realizing that if I was out and about, I would have for sure ending up wetting myself. Or when you think you're going and then it seems like it stopped only to realize and feel more wetness. 

I can feel large amounts coming out, or what I think are large amounts. This is probably more like 3-4 ounces now, at most. Anything lower, like maybe an ounce has become extremely difficult to feel when voiding. I get more like a vibration of the urine hitting the padding and reverberating back on my penis. There is no way of being able to hold a minimal normal 16 ounces of fluid.

To give you an example, if I remember correctly (been awhile), when you void you can feel the bladder contract and I could anyway feel the urine pass through the urethra. Also (for me), I could not for example where a belt or something tight around my abdomen while voiding. Things would have to be loose so to speak, also no erections or would have to wait a bit before being able to go.

Now, I can wear tight fitting plastic pants that snug my abdomen and my thighs and pass urine easily without even thinking about it. I do not feel the bladder contracting or the urine passing through the urethra. I can still feel something at the end of my penis but like I said, this is mostly due to the splashing of urine coming out hitting my skin bouncing off the diaper.

So some background on my journey. When I started I could:

• Hold a fairly large amount of urine.
  • Had a shy bladder, like a rock could go up to 8 hours without using the restroom.
  • Could not pass urine with an erection.
  • Did not leak seamen or prefluid.
  • Could hold off on ejaculation for a long time, very strong PC muscles.
  • Never wet the bed or have an accident during the day.

Now five years in, that is completely opposite. 

When I started wearing and finally made the decision, some of the things I remember off the top of my head are:

Year 1

• I could void a lot of fluid, I didn't end up voiding every 15-30 minutes.
  • When I went, it was a fairly a large volume at once.
  • I had plenty of issues with wearing due to the excitement (fetish) of the diaper itself.
  • No close fitting clothing or plastic pants too tight, could not void sitting down at a 90 angle or laying down.
  • I had to constantly get up at night to void and then return to sleep.
  • Erections were strong and some times painful if the diaper was not loose enough in the crotch area.
  • Constantly worried about leaking.
  • Diaper rash, get use to it cause until the skin gets tough enough, yeah.

Year 2

• Going easier, but still holding urine.
  • Still could not void sitting down, I would have to use my arms to lift myself off the chair or lean forward/backward to relieve myself.
  • Going while laying down still a challenge, I remember the painful bursting feeling trying to go without anything happening.
  • Still getting up at night to void, either by standing completely up or kneeling on the bed or on all fours to void.
  • When going in public I needed it to be quiet, was not use to just you know, going.
  • Could not go while walking or going up the stairs.

Year 3

• Voiding amount has been reduced, at this point large amount no longer happen.
  • I can still feel it coming out and for sure remember getting bladder pains if holding to long.
  • It's around year 2-3 that I could finally stop feeling the constantly want to contract during voiding. The contraction you'd feel at the bottom of your penis where the PC/external sphincter is trying to control the flow. Almost from the start I had tried not to force anything out or closing this sphincter after stopping.
  • I could kinda go in a chair, I would have to lean to one side or another. Had to be cushioned though.
  • Getting better at laying down, but I had to be on my back. Still would not void on my side.
  • I did start having or realizing that I was wetting during my sleep.
  • There was also points here when I changed myself that there would easily be drops coming out during changing.

Year 4

• Around this time things started to become much easier in going all the time.
  • I think year 3 was a crucial year in that this was probably the turning point. I could still somewhat retain but I found if I became sick (cold), I would loose everything and experience incontinence.
  • This is also the time when I could go a lot longer with diapers and changing since the void amount was a lot smaller. Would give plenty of time for the diaper to absorb and not leak.
  • Matter of fact, I don't remember leaking at all in year 4.
  • I started to forget how to do certain tasks down there. I realized I couldn't figure out what to do to squeeze the last drops out.
  • Erections by now were a lot weaker.
  • I would have problems with playing with myself if it lasted more that 20 minutes in the fact I could feel I needed to go.
  • Diapers could get a bit more snug but not too much.
  • Going while laying down now works, sometimes still having to concentrate on relaxing the entire body.

Year 5

• Around the transition from year 4-5 I lost that bladder feeling.
  • Now I get a "going now" and it just comes out.
  • Started wearing thicker diapers as they can last a lot longer and the need for them.
  • There is no way of being able to wear underwear at this point, I would have an accident for sure and probably wouldn't even notice it.
  • Temperature change causes me to void, I need to wear some type of protection getting out of the shower or I'll ruin the rugs.
  • A few brief strokes/tugs of my very sensitive penis will cause ejaculation. Since I no longer contract the external sphincter which controls/helps the prostate.
  • Can go while having an erection as well. This is a very weird feeling. Mostly if playing around I will be sitting on a diaper as for sure I will start going.
  • Standing, walking, talking, laying down, even upside down I can go.
  • I don't think about it at all pretty much, I couldn't even tell you how many times I void in a day, but it has to be around 20ish?
  • Any irritants to the bladder will cause immediate voiding, much quicker than normal. For instance, drinking coffee.
  • Can wear anything at this point and snug as possible, there is no more needing to relax or loosening the belt area.

In order to achieve this, I make sure I drink fluids all through the day to stay hydrated. I always had made sure to void before going to sleep (when I could feel it). I did listen to hypno files, and although I don't think they put a spell on me, they are encouraging, kinda like how like minded people here helping each other along.

I never once wore underwear. I kept them around in the attic for about three years and then finally decided to just throw them out, which is now funny because I just now bought some, but for use with pads when I work out (for about an hour's worth tops). I now wear bodysuits almost all the time to keep from diaper sag. I don't care what anyone thinks, I have never been confronted about it and I've never seen anyone look. Honestly, I don't care about that either, lol. I've changed sheets more than I can think until I got a good routine down, still have the occasional leak. I have noticed, most likely due to drinking all the time and voiding, I have a much better skin complexion and my sickness time is much shorter. Most likely to passing the virus through quicker and not becoming dehydrated, which can prolong a cold.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I very much appreciate the response and the long thought out descriptions. Five years is a lot more than I imagined it would take.

It's hard to get a feeling for what is truthful over the internet where some claim a few weeks to a few months to a year or two etc. You really have no way of telling if they are honest or even wearing diapers as they claim to be.

My experience is not the same as yours at the moment when it comes to sitting down to pee or in public. But so far I have yet to have any sort of accidents. Moreso just quick urges which I try to release as quickly as I can. I sometimes still get an scared bladder around others but I feel it's getting easier. 

Walking while wetting is impossible sadly. Night wetting is hard as I feel I wake up with a full bladder during the night so I'm not making progress there yet.

Messing though has become a lot easier than the first month or two. But nothing reflex like, more like a big urge and I have to choose to go.

Thanks for the input!

You are most welcome. You know, make sure to try the walking while wetting part, you'd be surprised. I never really tried and then one day I could feel myself voiding and was like "what's the worst that could happen, the flow stops". So I started and I was like oh wow wow, it still is coming out although I could feel it. Now, over time, I don't even feel it. My only guess is by making the PC muscle weaker, it no longer pinches the urethra while going.

I also had the going up the stairs issue. At first it wouldn't happen at all. Then one day while I was in the basement heading back up (putting a load of cloth diapers in), I could feel the "here it comes" moment. Usually I would just stand at the bottom of the stairs until it stopped but this time I just went for it. It hurt as I could feel it being closed off during the ascent but as soon as I got to the top, it burst right out and continued. And slowly but surely this stopped too, to now which it doesn't stop while going up/down the stairs. The worst problem I found was when it would hurt and then you'd end up creating a feedback loop where your brain says "yeah, not like that or you know, it'll hurt" and so you become more cautious. This becomes a set back.

Messing though has become a lot easier than the first month or two. But nothing reflex like, more like a big urge and I have to choose to go.

For me what happened was I wanted to make sure I could go all the time. I don't know about you, but for me if I'm backed up so to speak, going becomes way more challenging. So of course what I would want to do is void everything all the time to make it more routine. This in time will for sure make going much easier. Also using fiber and moving around during the day makes things more regular. Being stationary all day causes problems.

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2018 at 1:21 PM, kumagoro11 said:

You are most welcome. You know, make sure to try the walking while wetting part, you'd be surprised. I never really tried and then one day I could feel myself voiding and was like "what's the worst that could happen, the flow stops". So I started and I was like oh wow wow, it still is coming out although I could feel it. Now, over time, I don't even feel it. My only guess is by making the PC muscle weaker, it no longer pinches the urethra while going.

I also had the going up the stairs issue. At first it wouldn't happen at all. Then one day while I was in the basement heading back up (putting a load of cloth diapers in), I could feel the "here it comes" moment. Usually I would just stand at the bottom of the stairs until it stopped but this time I just went for it. It hurt as I could feel it being closed off during the ascent but as soon as I got to the top, it burst right out and continued. And slowly but surely this stopped too, to now which it doesn't stop while going up/down the stairs. The worst problem I found was when it would hurt and then you'd end up creating a feedback loop where your brain says "yeah, not like that or you know, it'll hurt" and so you become more cautious. This becomes a set back.

For me what happened was I wanted to make sure I could go all the time. I don't know about you, but for me if I'm backed up so to speak, going becomes way more challenging. So of course what I would want to do is void everything all the time to make it more routine. This in time will for sure make going much easier. Also using fiber and moving around during the day makes things more regular. Being stationary all day causes problems.

All of the information you are sharing of your journey to becoming unpotty trained is so awesome.  I spend a lot of effort posting about my experiences after only wearing diapers permenently for six months.  Looking at your unpotty training history I feel much more encouraged about my own path towards diaper dependancy.  Thank you so much for sharing your half decade of unpotty training wisdom and experiences.

On 4/26/2018 at 1:45 PM, John64 said:

How long did it take from you started doing number one without noticing until you started doing number two too?

If you wear all the time you'll start to notice a regularity to your movements. A key ingredient for making an easier transition is using fiber in your diet. It took a long time to be honest, but once I became lose in the front by weak pc muscles, they also are used for holding in bowl movements. I can go about an hour after eating, but I still know for the most part. I believe I will always know about going but if I don't hold it, it will become much more easier. I still think I have another five or so years for this.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:07 AM, MarkSmith said:

All of the information you are sharing of your journey to becoming unpotty trained is so awesome.  I spend a lot of effort posting about my experiences after only wearing diapers permenently for six months.  Looking at your unpotty training history I feel much more encouraged about my own path towards diaper dependancy.  Thank you so much for sharing your half decade of unpotty training wisdom and experiences.

Your most welcome, I enjoy answering people's questions on here so feel free if you have any. My guess is good as yours on how this will work out in the long haul.

I am at the moment testing out my theory on not masturbating for flexing the pc muscles. About 30 days in right now on my longest trial, seems to be proving my theory on keeping lose. Find it much more easier to void and get urges to go immediately. 

11 hours ago, kumagoro11 said:

If you wear all the time you'll start to notice a regularity to your movements. A key ingredient for making an easier transition is using fiber in your diet. It took a long time to be honest, but once I became lose in the front by weak pc muscles, they also are used for holding in bowl movements. I can go about an hour after eating, but I still know for the most part. I believe I will always know about going but if I don't hold it, it will become much more easier. I still think I have another five or so years for this.

Hi! To me it´s mainly that I don´t wish to loose control over number two as I simply find it unpleasant those times it happens, I guess I would like to have it like this: every morning when changing the night diaper I would like to do number two and then pack myself up again and during the day only do number one.

Hey John, not to intrude too much but do you have a movement regularly as in every morning? I do think it would be somewhat easy to train yourself that say 7AM is "boom boom" time. Personally I take fiber to keep me regular, which might also be the cause for losing the rear part easier, I have a form of IBS. I can either be constipated or get the sweats and then an accident almost immediately. I will say that being blocked up does effect me from urination when fecal matter is pressing inside the colon against the bladder.

Apologies :blush:, perhaps too much information but I feel being able to explain as much as possible will help everyone come to a conclusion.

Honestly to answer your question, I don't really know if long term it will lead you to having accidents. The anal sphincter is not the same as your pc muscles, but you do use them also for holding movements and also expelling them. I believe in a situation where the person is immobile that have routines as to avoid accidents by using either an enema or suppository.  As for your case I would imagine that as long as your empty as much as possible it should help.

• 4 months later...

Hi Kumagoro11,

Thank you for all your stories about your journey.  Soon I will be on that journey myself.  Right now I am in planning stages.  And trying out different diapers.  I like the thick ones.  I do like the disposable diapers over cloth diapers. 

I also plan to be fully diaper dependent as I do have IBS as well.  I already mess myself from time to time anyways so why not go all out and just go #2 in my diapers anyways.

Just wondering what is PC stand for?  I read a few times when you’re talking about your journey you mention that.  I just do not know that short hand word.

Thank you again

All the best

DiaperboyEddie12

• Like 1