LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping Without A Nappy

Wet Knight

I often wet my bed, well now I guess I could say I wet my diaper, as I had to resort to using them as I was tired of changing my sheets. There's mornings I wake up and my diaper is sopping wet. I guess it doesn't help that I drink loads of diet Pepsi at night before bed. I had to change to better quality diapers as Depends don't do the job well enough because my diaper would leak and my bed would still get wet. I now am assued I don't leak with the Abenas and a booster pad to go in it. That helps. There's nothing worst than waking up in the middle of the night to wet bed sheets. It reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom got mad at me for wetting the bed. Not a good feeling.

I wear diapers 24/7 and at night I dribble some in my diapers but do not wet heavy by accident. I do just get lazy and pee in them so I don't have to get up. Why not, that is what they are for, right?

Used to bedwet a lot when I was younger and would sometimes have accidents during the day in school if I couldn't reach a toilet in time. Nowadays, I tend to only bedwet after a heavy night down the pub when I have run out of nappies.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If I don't put my diapers and rubber pants on before going to bed my bedding will be soaked in the morning so I always diaper up before going to bed I have enough laundry to wash I'm washing diapers at least once a week already

• 1 year later...

I usually wear nappies but just every now and then I get the urge to wet my bed. Bedwetting is something I grew up with and started to enjoy it by the time I reached my teens. I think it was just a way of coping with something I couldn't stop.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...