LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers At Work?

Wow well it happened tonight.... I was helping a guest and I felt the urge to go so I released my bladder I dropped there room key packet and bent over to get it and my diaper leaked all over my khaki pants, nothing like a long dark line running down your pant leg starting from your crotch..... I was mortified to say the least.

Wow well it happened tonight.... I was helping a guest and I felt the urge to go so I released my bladder I dropped there room key packet and bent over to get it and my diaper leaked all over my khaki pants, nothing like a long dark line running down your pant leg starting from your crotch..... I was mortified to say the least.

I used to wear GoodNites to college all the time. I bought a pack of UnderJams when they were new, but didn't like them nearly as much. I had to use them up though, so I wound up wearing those a lot for one semester too. I usually wear on a job if I think the diaper will increase my productivity, or if regular bathroom breaks are impractical. I only wear GoodNites though or the occasional store brand equivalent. They're thin enough that they can be made invisble under my "big kid" underwear, and they hold all that I need them too. Normally I'll change as soon as possible after wetting them, and I usually only have to pee once in the middle of the day so GoodNites are perfect for my needs.

I've always worn a thicker, premium, disposable to work every day for the last 10 years. I change in the bathroom at my work and toss out my old diaper in the trash can in the same bathroom. Not once has anyone said anything about me wearing a diaper- not once. People simply do not notice these things so stop worrying.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

My first reply was lost in the either because of a technical glitch and was never received so here it is in full again just incase it gets lost again.

Wearing diapers to work my reply.

As you are probably aware from my previous blogs I have been incontinent for the past six years since I was diagnosed with disabilities in 2010 this is due to the fact that I have had to wear diapers for only the second time in my life this is due to past epileptic seizure's suffered from in when I was 12/13 years old in 1992/1993, and also the fact that I have been highly autistic since I was born 36 years ago in 1980.

In my last job that I had I had for almost 3 years when I was working at a pub and restaurant in our local village in Cumbria in the UK, I was very fortunate to have a sympathetic employer who understood the reasons why I have to wear diapers saddly though I was unseromously fired/made redundant from last year due to a natural disaster in 2015.

Hopefully if I am successful in finding myself a job and a place of my own to call home with a charity called Mencap who specialize in providing care for people who are disabled then perhaps this time around then I will inform my new employer about my situation so that they are clear on why I am wearing disposable adult sized diapers to work then I will not be fired from my new career as this almost happened with my past employer in 2010.

Although in my case the reason I wear diapers for virtually all of my life is the fact that I have ptsd and other mental health issues caused by years of bullying and physical and Pyhcalogical trauma caused by abuse which I have been the victim of for my whole life as well as witnessing the death of a friend who was killed by a drunk driver following a roadside collision which happened right in front of my eyes in 2010 which left me with even more ptsd and survivors guilt because I couldn't save him.

Fortunately though I am looking or rather reaching out for help from a professionally trained psychologist in this issue because it is not something anyone should go through in their short lives and I wouldn't wish it on anyone not even my enemies of which I saddly have a quite a few.

but going back on track to what I was saying hopefully Mencap will be my life-line in my extremely turbulent and messed up life as they have people who understand what I am going through and should I come to be in diapers forever more than at least finally someone will listen to me rather than saying oh he's just crazy he doesn't understand what he's doing or worse call me stupid or selfish which is something I am not as this has caused my problems with depression of which I almost committed suicide a few years ago.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

I wear diapers at work. I wouldn't say I try to keep it secret; I change quickly, not quietly - but I do stay discreet with plastic pants and onesies and stuff like that.

I'm usually in an Abena M3 or ABU Preschool.

I wear 24/7 and that means work too :D I love plastic-backed diapers so that's what I wear. I've leaked a few times, had my diaper seen by an associate, and I'm certain many others have noticed by the way they act. Not that I worry about it though- it's either a diaper or wet pants, so there :P

People won't notice your diaper as much as they will notice inconsistency, so if you want the best discretion then 24/7 is the best way to go because even if they notice they will simply presume you're incontinent and most people will leave the subject alone right there B) If you're asked about it just say "I need them, it's a very personal matter, and I do not want to discuss it with you.". Nobody (especially an employer) is going to press the issue any further than that because of the possible legal repercussions that could occur. Just act normally and go on with life as if there's nothing wrong because there IS nothing wrong with wearing diapers. :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

I wear 24/7 and that means work too :D I love plastic-backed diapers so that's what I wear. I've leaked a few times, had my diaper seen by an associate, and I'm certain many others have noticed by the way they act. Not that I worry about it though- it's either a diaper or wet pants, so there :P

People won't notice your diaper as much as they will notice inconsistency, so if you want the best discretion then 24/7 is the best way to go because even if they notice they will simply presume you're incontinent and most people will leave the subject alone right there B) If you're asked about it just say "I need them, it's a very personal matter, and I do not want to discuss it with you.". Nobody (especially an employer) is going to press the issue any further than that because of the possible legal repercussions that could occur. Just act normally and go on with life as if there's nothing wrong because there IS nothing wrong with wearing diapers. :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

I believe you are right. When I switched to wearing all the time I decided that was it. Wherever I go and whatever I do I will wear a nappy and it was the right thing to do. If people notice then pretty soon your new outline will become normal. In over four years of wearing 24/7 no one has ever said a thing. I was paranoid at first but soon you realise either r no one notices or they simply just don't care what you wear. Most people would be far too embarrassed to ask in any case.

Same here. Ever since I decided to wear diapers 24/7 some 19 years ago wearing diapers to work was the obvious thing to do. As far as I know nobody ever noticed and if they did they were very discreet about it.

I live a diapered life for wetting only and I am 24/7 so that includes work. I am in residential construction management and oversee warranty claims. I am sure I was nervous at first however that was decades ago. I wear Confidry 24/7's with a onesie to help keep my diaper covered as I am in close contact with customers throughout the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a forklift operator thinking about wearing someday, but it's not worth it. I only wear my belissimos on the weekend, as a reason to look forward to each day. I can if I wanted, but there's no reason to.i never take restroom breaks. Plus there's this cute girl there...

• 2 weeks later...