LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Storage Wars Texas

d_drew12

Episode 47, "The Ninja and The Pitmaster"

Aired originally 2/19/13

At the very end of the episode, Jenny G. is shown opening a box and pulling out a package of generic looking protective underwear. She says this below.

"More boxes full of adult diapers." (Pulls package from box). "I wanna check out what these look like." (Is now holding one up stretching it out in her hands). "These actually look pretty comfortable." "I always have to miss stuff cause I have to stop and go pee." "I could just wear these all day and save so much time." (Puts one on over clothes). "I think it's suppose to go on like this." (Models them). "How hot do I look right now?" (Gets into yoga position). "Downward dog." "This didnt turn out to be such a bad locker after-all."(end)

It was all in a kind of humorous fashion obviously and I'm sure she's no ab dl or anything of the sort but thought I'd throw this one up on the boards!

I've also always wondered how often diapers are found in storage units. I bet it's not all that uncommon. There was another time when Barry from the original series found some too. I'm sure their usually the cheap generic crap none of us would care for really though.

i remember a number of times they would mention it on the original storage wars. dave hester was bidding on a locker and he says to barry, "oh don't worry barry, i'll just give you all those adult diapers in there free of charge."

• 4 years later...

In case the above link doesn't work, just watch this YouTube video...

Note: play at 1.5 speed, because the video is slowed down for copyright reasons. At 1.5, it's pretty close to original. (Also, the screen is a little smaller, but it's still pretty good quality.)

Go to 13:34 to see Mary Padian and Moe talking about the "Adult Underwear"... she tells Moe that he can stock up for later, and Moe says he already has got some (adult diapers).

At 28:49, Jenny finds and puts on the adult diapers as mentioned in the comment before.