LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Store Bought Diapers, Reviews/tips/advice

I have always worn the depends briefs. I don't mind buying another pack, but before I do, I was wondering if there are any others that are good, such as ones from cvs,Walgreens, target,Walmart, and kmart. The type I'm looming for are briefs. I don't like the pull up kind.

Baby Brian ford still builds the best trucks, that said i agree with you i buy the walgreens certainty for light daytime wear and they work great for my needs. I still wear Abenas at night as i wet pretty heavy and don't wake up much so i like the extra protection then and they are much easier to change than depends pullups.

Seems the only fitted tape on diapers I can get in my area any more are CVS Fitted Brief store brand or what the local medical supply store has in stock at the time.

Guest stephdiapered

Seems the only fitted tape on diapers I can get in my area any more are CVS Fitted Brief store brand or what the local medical supply store has in stock at the time.

Stephdiapered, A lot of our drug stores have stopped carrying the fitted briefs all together (plastic backed, tape on diapers). Sometimes were lucky to find even the depends maximum protection diapers in stock. I blame our baby boomer generation which is

Ya it was actually news to me that CVS was carrying fitted briefs again as in the past year I had not seen any fitted briefs in any normal stores (aka not medical supply stores).

Guest stephdiapered

Stephdiapered, A lot of our drug stores have stopped carrying the fitted briefs all together (plastic backed, tape on diapers). Sometimes were lucky to find even the depends maximum protection diapers in stock. I blame our baby boomer generation which is

• 2 years later...

Honestly, the only store bought diaper other than the few times I found depends, maximum protection (3 tab diaper) was Prevail PM's, a cloth backed diaper. I found them once in a blue moon at a local pharmacy here and there. You just need to look around I guess. I honestly don't buy diapers from stores anymore unless they are goodnites or other "youth" diapers. I just order online :3

A grocery store called albertsons from where I am used to carry a really good adult disposable from equaline. They were plastic covered with leg gathers and wetness indicator. I don't remember if they had 4 or 6 tapes on them but they switched to cloth lost the leg gathers and aren't worth buying anymore. I was sad when this switch happened because a bag of 20 was around $10.