LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couche Means Layers

Sorry if this is a repost, but has anyone here ever worn multiple pairs of underwear-boxers, briefs, panties, whatever - to emulate a diaper? I know that before I had the courage to go out and get the real McCoy, I'd wear upwards of ten pairs of briefs at a time. Between some of the layers I'd stuff socks, towels, T-shirts, what have you. The result was generally convincing, at least for my adolescent eye, as a large, bulky, white diaper. Has anyone else had a similar history?

Yes, I am well aware that this sounds suspiciously like some comments made by the site host "[That site]". Though I disagree with a lot of his practices and content, this one point struck a tone of familiarity, yet I haven't come across this on any other message boards.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

The problem with wearing underwear, socks and multiple other fabrics is that you're stretching out the briefs in a way they were not meant to be stretched. As well wearing multiple articles of clothing around your waste can get a bit constrictive, cutting off bloodflow and the like.

Furthermore if you decide to wet the makeshift diaper the amount of laundry you'd have to deal with is multiplied by the amount of crap you stuck in it.

So no... Never tried that.

Tis what I do... Get over it.

You have the gift...! :closedeyes:

Can't say I ever went to that extent, but for me the priority was "feel like a diaper" rather than "look like a diaper." Once I got my hands on some diaper pins I used towels, pillow cases, etc. Can't remember if I ever used stuffers...probably did though.