LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Incident

wearer24/7

What it boils diown to is personal responsibility ;) In any society, you have to control your actions or you will be punished for your failure to do that :o That is how the world works and it won't change, so you have to play along or suffer :(If you cannot or will not control yourself, somewone else will take control of you <_<

Betty, while it is certainly true that those that don't control themselves tend to get control taken over, (at least if you aren't prosecuting Alan Swartz and innocent motel owners in Massachusetts), there is also something perverse about a system that makes no serious attempt to teach that control and offers no gradual path to learn that control for those that missed it growing up.

Although I am not a british taxpayer, I am an american one, and I simply don't think my british counterparts look forward to footing the bill for keeping this obviously out-of-control to the point of mental illness human being under lock and key with brief stints out or in halfway houses until he dies. There need to be better ways. The behaviors here distinctively fit the DSM IV criteria for illness, with their rather strong negative consequences.

Perverts in prison are not generally taken kind to, he will certainly have to watch his back in there as they tend to get beat up or worse.

What it boils diown to is personal responsibility ;) In any society, you have to control your actions or you will be punished for your failure to do that :o That is how the world works and it won't change, so you have to play along or suffer :(If you cannot or will not control yourself, somewone else will take control of you <_<