LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Incident

wearer24/7

Hi Guys, great news the phone belonged to a guy who had bought the phone 2 days previously, from a high street retailer. The police traced the serial number back to the shop that sold it. They have video footage of him purchasing it with cash. Now comes the creepy bit, he is already a convicted sex offender who was let out of prison on bail 72 hours before this incident in the toilet.

Which is why he went crazy when I snatched his phone, because he knows he's going back inside for the rest of his prison sentence and possibly more.

I may have to give evidence but the police say that it is an "open and shut case", and with the evidence and my statement I may never see the offender get more time.

I will

quick update,

The police have caught him at one of his friends houses, after skipping from the bail hostel he is supposed to live at.

Happy to say that he is now safely locked up, and he will await trial for the offence that he commited.

I may have to go to court to explain what happened but if i do it will be for one day possibly two.

The police have said that he was presented with the evidence and admitted that it was him.

An open and shut case.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the kind of shit I fear..... but women are less inclined to give a fuck about "other stalls" the only thing thats ever happened in a bathroom was talking over the stalls lol. I heard an old friend drop her phone as she hit the flush.... her phone.... was GOOOOONE

Hi guys, a quick update I have been to court.

I didn't have to give evidence in the end, the guy admitted that he had done the crime, as the evidence was so compelling and overwhelming.

The barrister involved said to me whilst waiting to go into the court that the defendent knowing that I had turned up will be enough for him to plead guilty, and for sentencing to commence.

I didn't even get to see the inside of the court room !!!

However, he has been sent down for a further 18 months on top of the sentence he was already serving which in total means we won't be seeing him out on the streets until at least 2017. A good result I think.

After seeing him being brought into the court I am so glad I didn't deck him in the toilet ! I might have caught something from touching him. What a shit bag he looked.

Well, o.k. - still - I have a feeling if that were me, someone would have gotten there ass kick but good, THEN call the police (if then, it might be more fun to let the guy rest a little so I could kick his ass again - know what for get the Police, what would really be needed is a ambulance, for him!)

This topic is just completely awesome. Way to make an example out of this guy, bud! People getting exactly what they deserve for being predators on people. *DIAPER JUSTICE!!!*

While he certainly got what he deserved, part of me says he's just a fetishist (like many of us) who let things get way out of control and needs some serious counseling. To be doing time for such behavior and head right out and do it some more upon being released... screams of desperation. I don't condone it any more than I condone child molesters, as his actions were unacceptable. It's not like there isn't a world of 'candids' out there.