LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Austin Rollcall!

zilawt

Hi All, I’m new here but I’ve been in Austin for about 10 yrs. i’ve Had this fetish pretty much my whole life but have never joined a community. Anyone still active in Austin?

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

I recently moved to ATX from the Bay Area. Living on the SE side and really enjoying it. Like RyanG I have also had a diaper/age play fetish for about as long as I can remember. In the past year or two I’ve grown into a place of greater acceptance of who I am, but am minimally involved in the ab/dl community. I’m not super interested in acting out my fantasies with another person, but think it would be nice to get to know others who are similarly ab/dl. 

If you’d like to meet up and chat/break bread feel free to message me. Let’s make it as non creepy and public as possible. 

Zachary

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi been in atx around 5 years ever since I was 6-9 I would steal diapers from my younger siblings at my grandmas and secretly use them it’s been a hidden gem ever since.  We should definitely set up a meet for coffee or breakfast nothing to creep lol just casual convo and food.  In central Austin. Feel free to message me 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...