LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Among the things you need to do with baby panties is to clean them. This can mean rinsing after each use and washing them in a weak solution of dish soap and rinsing thouroghly. This means very tepid water.

After that comes the question of drying them. At no time do you want to wring them out, which wrinkles plastic and other materials, or put them in a dryer since you could make a mistake and put the heat up, or, if you decide to run the dryer for a few minutes then shut it off, you may forget or get distracted. Also such drying may be uneven. The recommended thing to do is air dry out of the sunlight. One problem you may run into is that the water will run down into the bottom of the panties and not dry out for just ever, so the best drying position is upside down which lets the water run out of the waist

You should have a hanging bar, perhaps over the tub. Then you will want special hangers fro this

Here is what to do

1. Get some of the ubiquitous plastic hangers like this

post-27920-0-27794100-1359434714_thumb.j

2. clip one of the ends so that it has an opening like this

post-27920-0-75224900-1359434768_thumb.j

3. run th bottom of the hanger through the leg openings of the panties so that they hang upside down like this

post-27920-0-32539600-1359434832_thumb.j

4. hang the whole thing on the drying bar

sealapproval.gif

That was not that long ago. Linda Brownleigh's "Incon" did that in the 1980's and with plastic as well

I did suggeest this, but could not find the post, so I made a new one as part of a larger project

I have been unhappy with the description that I get about baby panties that I may be considering buying, not just here, but other places as well. I would like to have good descriptions so I created this

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display§ion=blog&blogid=273&showentry=2505

Anyone who wishes to take part in this can download the page templates for txt and html formats, and the usual README here

http://other.sandralyn.net/reviews.zip

Then just start a thread here with the item name in the topic as I do and I can link to their review. We can do it with diapers and I am thinking of doing it with rubber sheets and bedding protectors. However, for me to put it in the mix, the review has to be thorough. What Zander can do with paper diapers, I can do with cloth and rubber panties

Maybe it should be called "Zandra's Reviews of..."

The clothes dryer is damaging to the elastic; that's why I don't dry my pants on high heat. But I wear PUL (polyurethane laminate) waterproof pants that are "bulletproof." PUL can actually be autoclaved at a high temperature, but if you wear pants made of any other material, that won't work. PVC must be fairly durable, though. Sitll, my biggest worry is the elastic wearing out long before the fabric gives out. If I lived alone, I would air dry my pants. I can only wear/use diapers when my brother is not in my house, and I can't wash out anything at Mom's house because she's always home. So laundry time is when bro' is at work.

I was not aware of the ABL world until late 1982 and I got some material from INCON in c1986

DPF, at about that time, also had the "Mommy Manual" which was actually more, and probably one of the first, Sissy documents since, while the accoutraments were girlish, the tone and tenor was NOT LG or even Baby Girl

My introduction to AB/LG was via Carolyn's Kids in September of 1982. Prior to that, she had been part of what would be later called "transgneder" but it was purely grownup. Then I March 1983 I foundat her recommendation, and joined DPF. DPF had no "Sissy" attribute in their code but did have "Little Girl", which fit me best. At that time, AB included AK up to Jr. High school. In the late 1990's GirlTalk/GirlTalk to were formed which I joined for awhile. It was there that I learned, to my chagrin, that they had an antipathy to diapers and most of the "play age" were 6 and up, with those having diaper interests, splitting their "play age" between their usual and about 2. Managing one split personality is enough for me and I knew several "pre-school" girls still in diapers. Although I left that group, I maintained close relationships with several of the less trollish and bizarre members and then came to the Very Little Girl attribute: Age range 4-6 who still had diapers in her life either for "need" or "chastizement"

That is whaere things LG stand now

My first conscious encounter with "Sissy" was in c2000 at Mrs. Silk. I had unknowingly run into it before, but it was not fully explicit. It mostly consisted of boys being put in dipaers and rubber panties and dresses and called things like "Princess" or "Mommy's Little Girl" but the girl attribute was for punishment. That did not fit me but it was often included as part of Little Girl before the 1996 timeframe. In the 1980's many of my penpal (how ancient is THAT??!) contacts were better described as half sissy and half LG blending at the manner of dress. ONe way that I leanred the difference was that they sissies were dressed 1. as maids 2. as ballerinas in ballet class 3. overly frilly and/or 4. so that their panties showed under ordinary circumstance and the panties were usually frilly or rhumba panties worn over diaperes. None of this was even close to me. I am rather low on the "frilly" scale and the upper limit on my clothes is halfway to the knee: Long enough to cover my panties if I am attentive. Even with the traditional babydoll, the panties do not show unless the girl is not careful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babydoll

• 2 years later...

The clothes dryer is damaging to the elastic; that's why I don't dry my pants on high heat. But I wear PUL (polyurethane laminate) waterproof pants that are "bulletproof." PUL can actually be autoclaved at a high temperature, but if you wear pants made of any other material, that won't work. PVC must be fairly durable, though. Sitll, my biggest worry is the elastic wearing out long before the fabric gives out. If I lived alone, I would air dry my pants. I can only wear/use diapers when my brother is not in my house, and I can't wash out anything at Mom's house because she's always home. So laundry time is when bro' is at work.

There were times when I had to travel that it became necessary to wash my diapers and plastic-pants at a laundry-mat.

• 3 years later...
On 1/29/2013 at 12:47 AM, Little Christine said:

Among the things you need to do with baby panties is to clean them. This can mean rinsing after each use and washing them in a weak solution of dish soap and rinsing thouroghly. This means very tepid water.

After that comes the question of drying them. At no time do you want to wring them out, which wrinkles plastic and other materials, or put them in a dryer since you could make a mistake and put the heat up, or, if you decide to run the dryer for a few minutes then shut it off, you may forget or get distracted. Also such drying may be uneven. The recommended thing to do is air dry out of the sunlight. One problem you may run into is that the water will run down into the bottom of the panties and not dry out for just ever, so the best drying position is upside down which lets the water run out of the waist

You should have a hanging bar, perhaps over the tub. Then you will want special hangers fro this

Here is what to do

1. Get some of the ubiquitous plastic hangers like this

2. clip one of the ends so that it has an opening like this

3. run th bottom of the hanger through the leg openings of the panties so that they hang upside down like this

4. hang the whole thing on the drying bar

sealapproval.gif

The only bad part of this is that the rubber panties would be out in the open where persons can readily see them and maybe ask the little one about them "Gee aren't youa a bit old to need rubber panties? After all, you ARE 5", Right Mommy? Imagine telling your 7 year old smart-mouth "Keep it up and I will let your rubber panties dry where anyone can see them and know what a BABY DOLL you are,  How would you like THAT; Chrissie?"

Since I was born in July 1964, I am far too young to have worn PlayTex baby pants. Maybe when I was an infant there were other brands of actual rubber pants. My Mom tells me she only used Gerber vinyl pants on her children. My Granny Vi did use PlayTex panties on her youngest daughter, my Aunt Betsy, who was born in 1947. Granny told me she dried the PlayTex panties on wooden hangers at room temperature away from daylight.

I use a wire-hanger modification of Christine's plastic one. I made the cut so that the end is straight though, and of course filed away the sharp edges. It hangs on the shower caddy in the shower that I didn't use.

With snap-on panties, you do not need to make the cut, Just unsnap them and drape them over th bottom bar of the hanger. However, making the cut will make the hanger more veratile

This is the hanger I'm using now. As shown, it fits onto the shower caddy and is long enough to hold a medium or large Gary pant. It's cut from the bottom of an ordinary wire clothes hanger.

ppHanger.jpg

ppHangerInUse.jpg

• 11 months later...
On 1/6/2019 at 8:05 AM, rusty pins said:

Seems to me that a rubber panty hanger would not be stiff enough to hold your panties without flopping all over.  A wood, plastic or metal hanger would be better!  :roflmao:

Wood hangers are more expensive and harder to modify and metal wire may damage the material if you do not put it over the hanger exactly right. At this time, I have had the plastic ones for over 9 years and they still do fine

No need to modify hangers, there's special hangers for pants that already exist!

Check out these pants hangers or these on Amazon. They have other suggestions as well that might work for you.

If the hyperlink isnt working, try this:

Pants Trousers Hangers Black 10 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q7N29T8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Up0fEbSV00R8N

And

Vitalome Pants Hangers 5 Layers Stainless Steel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XZ8QCTT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_hpXfEbB390ZSE