LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Too Demanding?

So I've been in a mommy/baby relationship with my fiancee for the last 3 years or so but it has never really progressed more then her diapering me once a week and there was a significant stretch of time towards the middle where she didn't change me at all. I admit that part of it was my own fault for not asking her to change me but even still I would ask her but then she would forget a couple minutes later and sometimes it just feels like she doesn't care. But then I start to feel like maybe I'm asking too much and I feel guilty which leads me not to say anything at all.

Maybe she just got a little bored with it.

Not that your demanding. Unless you were nagging her about it.

Could you turn the tables and take care of her?

Not nessesarily diaper her either, unless she likes it.

Just "Pamper" her in other ways that women like.

Maybe it might put her back in the mood again.

Good Luck!

Sometimes it feels as if I'm nagging but I don't think I am. At most I bring it up once every 2 weeks or so. As for taking care of her, I've tried but in general I'm often told there isn't much I can do when I ask if there is something I can do to make her feel better. I guess part of it might be because we lead such hectic lives. Asking her to be responsible for anything extra might just feel like I'm burdening her with extra responsibilities so I end up feeling guilty to even ask her to diaper me (much less ask her to spontaneously change me or ask if it would be ok to change a wet diaper) when she isn't in a good mood which is why I let it slide so many times even though we have agreed to schedule "diaper time" at least once a week.

the difference between a real actual baby and an adult baby is that the adult makes the conscious decision to be demanding - whether it is sexual or not, the adult is making the decision to demand attention from another. You could just go on living alone and sucking it up not having a partner who will baby you, but instead we (myself included) seek out someone to fullfill our need to be 'babied.' again whether sexual or not.

The Problem with trying to find her likes and dislikes is that it often feels as if she doesn't even know what she wants. I've had countless conversations about diapering in general when it usually comes up and I'm always receptive to her desires but most of the time she doesn't want or need anything except for her life to destress. I can't blame her for that since things have become more stressed lately and she works so much.

well try doing thing to take some of the stress off ... make dinner more often, do the dishes more often, do the laundry more often, offer to run errands for her ..... plan a date night where she comes home and you immediately put her in a nice bubble bath with candles and wine and a book or music than while she just relaxes you cook dinner than after you eat plop her on the couch with more wine, music, choclate and strawberries etc .... etc .... rent some movies you know she wants ....

sometimes we forget how to truely just stop and unwind .... none of these are to help you get more diaper time but to offer you ways to help her out ....

• Like 1

well try doing thing to take some of the stress off ... make dinner more often, do the dishes more often, do the laundry more often, offer to run errands for her ..... plan a date night where she comes home and you immediately put her in a nice bubble bath with candles and wine and a book or music than while she just relaxes you cook dinner than after you eat plop her on the couch with more wine, music, choclate and strawberries etc .... etc .... rent some movies you know she wants ....

sometimes we forget how to truely just stop and unwind .... none of these are to help you get more diaper time but to offer you ways to help her out ....