LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Last Leak

2sail2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

it was a few weeks ago when i was walking my dog. i was in a rearz lil monsters and was already a little wet but then suddenly FLOODED myself. peepee streamed right down my leg and on my flip flops. thankfully it was pretty late at night so there was no one around to see but man it was embarrassing! really felt like a little kid

• Like 1

It’s been awhile, I took a friend to get a Covid test and I didn’t wear any protection.  I thought I would be okay, but I was wrong. I had jeans on and it wasn’t noticeable. 

I had a slight press-out leak today at work that resulted in a small crescent shape wet stain in the back of my pants. Fortunately it was small and I had an untucked shirt on. I went into my office and changed, very nice to have this luxury when I wet at work.

Last year, just after quarantine was announced, Mrs. & I decided to go on a hike out to a University biology observation and research area. I knew that if there were restroom facilities they'd be locked up. So I went diapered. 

I should have put on a dry diaper, but I didn't. When we got home, I noticed I had a small press-out leak in the back left leg of my jeans. Hoping it was very slight and no one would notice, I quickly went inside, as though I had to use the toilet badly, took off my diaper, rinsed out the PUL liner and cloth diaper, and changed into regular underwear.

In my office a couple of weeks ago - I had tucked the front of my shirt in, and I accidentally got the bottom of it into my diaper, a Rearz Lil' Splash. The wicking got the front of my shorts a bit wet, as well as the shirt, before I noticed. It was due to user error, no fault of the diaper, but I am switching to large from medium, because they rise higher up front and it's harder to accidentally do that. I have about a case and a half of mediums to burn through and then I'm into the larges. 

Earlier today.....errr....yesterday evening, on my way home, I had a pressout leak from a soggy ABU simple ultra.....aaaannnnddddd my shirt was wet in front ( not from me tucking into my diaper though) ? just a leak at the waistband.....it has happened before....and might again.

Changed to a cloth prefold with an insert and sapphire blue snap plastic pants...

3 days ago, as usual I overestimated the capability of my diaper that was soaked and poopy, and leaked though the front as i was lying on my tummy. 

Good thing I had forethought to put an absorbent bed mat under me, getting pee out of a mattress is not fun.

On that note, does anyone know what ever happened to Pampers bed mats? 

It seems as if the world has run out of them, and that's only possible if P&G stopped producing them. Which would be a shame as they met my key requirements for absorbent bed mats:

- be the last line of defense against leaks

- look cute

• 1 year later...