LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think May Becomeing Incontant

hi ok this is wierd i am working on the computer and next thing i know i start wetting my pants uncontolably and i try to stop it cant after a few secs it stops. right after it i still have the same feeling in my bladder and bowels. does this mean i may becomeing Incontinence :excl:

hi ok this is wierd i am working on the computer and next thing i know i start wetting my pants uncontolably and i try to stop it cant after a few secs it stops. right after it i still have the same feeling in my bladder and bowels. does this mean i may becomeing Incontinence :excl:
sitting in wet patches and wet underwear is a bit of a giveaway i'd say

will do but whats does it mean? am i becomeing incontant

Call your doctor!!!

i like to be incontant thow i cant wear them with my mom and dad home i still live with them this would give me a reason you think it might be the incontance hyptnosis i am useing?

i like to be incontant thow i cant wear them with my mom and dad home i still live with them this would give me a reason you think it might be the incontance hyptnosis i am useing?

:Crylol: if you flooded the room I would say yes. I hear someone has a bilge pump

i'm guessing it's realy the cat doing it and blaming you for it all!!!

:Crylol: if you flooded the room I would say yes. I hear someone has a bilge pump

i'm hopeing he he don't live in an apartment block on an upper level