LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do Adults Want To Baby Diapers?

I think it's largely because they think that they look cuter and / or like the fit, that is, if they actually can fit. Which some smaller adults can. I'm aware that at least a couple companies make diapers which look babyish but are in adult sizes, so that's one solution.

• Like 2

Uhhh, ewww....ugly picture....

I think the explanation is more psychological...basically, remember half of us have trouble enjoying diapers different than the ones we were in when we were diapered the first time....so a few of us are probably exacting enough to want the same size and brand, too...that is, only huggies will do!

• Like 1

I don't get it either. It's a huge turn off and I find nothing sexual about baby diapers. Plus they don't hold much because they are made for kids, not adults.

• Like 1

I'm small enough to look semi-decent in them.....however, i get my diapers mainly for the quality not just how they look. Baby diapers simply can't do for me what a small adult diaper can xD

I tend to make fun of people i see trying to pull off pics like the OP posted anyways :P it's just goofy :)

Adults want to wear diapers that FEEL and LOOK babyish. Since there aren't any mass-market adult-sized baby style diapers, then baby diapers have to do. Yeah, they don't look right at all, but what are ya gonna do? (Try to make your own, perhaps? Not that easy).

• 3 months later...

I sometimes use baby diaper as a stuffer for authenticity and especially because I like the thick squishy way they become when wet. Today my waist is too big to fit a baby diaper and I do to really post that many pics any more - but I dislike Kari's remark that you should not post pics of yourself if you are overweight - who is to decide what is the right way or the wrong way? I you like it and don't hurt others - just do it! Br Babylai

Regarding the comment of people should not post if they are overweight, if you don't like a pic, don't look at it. There are many ideas of beauty among our species. As ABDL is an alternative subculture and vulnerable to the majority, we, especially, should try to keep a more open mind. It takes a lot of guts to post a pic on the internet, especially one of yourself in an adult diaper and adult baby clothes. At the very least we as a community should say "good job" and welcome that person's contribution to the abdl content online.

I know for a fact that this is going to come off as me being a dick...but sometimes it's really really hard to not see a picture...

Guest Defender

I just like having baby diapers around for the nursery effect it gives to my room and nothing like a stack of Huggies and Pampers on the shelf to make things really great. I do wear them, but like

I wear homemade cloth diapers and homemade waterproof pants. They fit great, feel great, and best of all, they look like real baby diapers. By using a trifold birdseye soaker layer, they absorb well also. Of course I grew up (not really, but you know what I mean) as a cloth diapered baby, so that's what I remember best. I've never had any experience with disposable diapers.