LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do Adults Want To Baby Diapers?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On January 24, 2013 at 7:46 PM, PamperDivison said:

I think it's largely because they think that they look cuter and / or like the fit, that is, if they actually can fit. Which some smaller adults can. I'm aware that at least a couple companies make diapers which look babyish but are in adult sizes, so that's one solution.

What companies?? Are they store bought? Or are you referring to Abu, bambino etc.

• 1 month later...

Although baby diapers aren't as absorbent for most. Some wear for other reasons, I think.
There's the cuteness if a person's size allows them to fit into them and wear them securely.
While AB/DL diapers gives both cute designs and better absorbency. They're much more expensive.

I use to fit into Pampers 7 with some adjustments to extend the Velcro tabs.
So I don't know if that counts towards fitting into baby diapers. But it worked for me at one time.
Now that I'm bigger, I can't wear Pampers (even with modifications) so well anymore.
They just have limits. If the tabs don't come undone first, I usually end up with a diaper wedgie.
:wub:

But I learned a trick for using all those baby diapers as an adult diaper insert.
It's a cheap and fairly easy method for those willing to do a few extra steps.
So, I can go a lot longer between changes and don't need to use as many adult diapers.
I might make a picture or video tutorial of the method I use if anyone's interested.
For now I've made a written one about doing this. Here's the link...

I have to agree the wearing of baby diapers is useless, let alone for most adults it would be a squeeze to even get into one. I wore baby diapers when I was a teenager, they were easy to get... but by the age of 18 I was in Attends.

• 8 months later...

like most of you have said it has alot to do with personal preferences.

I have tried wearing multiple baby diapers for an experiment either inside my underwear or under a adult diaper but they aren't designed for the needs of an average adult and leak.

when I was 6-8 years old I used to be able to fit into pampers toddler plus diapers which was because I was smaller then average for quite a while before I basically out-grew them.

I now have to wear adult diapers virtually all of the time because of my disabilities and I don't think I will ever go back to wearing baby diapers unless someone makes a good or decently sized replica of the diapers I used-to wear as a child.

although I think people who squeeze themselves into diapers that are obviously too small for them at causing themselves more problems than its worth.

but thats just my opinion.

yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

• 10 months later...
On ?1?/?23?/?2013 at 5:22 PM, babygirldiaperwetter said:

I agree! I did this when I was younger because thats all I could sneak and it sucked trying to squeez into them.. But now that I buy my own I wear L/XL Goodnights, but only because they DO fit me. If they didn't I would get adult diapers.

I fit into xl good nites but I fit into size 7 diaper with a 28 inch waist

Referring to the OP... I think the reason people want to wear genuine baby.toddler diapers is because they are GENUINELY BABY diapers.

One of the prime motivations of an adult baby is AUTHENTICITY and there is no more authentic babyish diaper than the

With the exception of SDK, it is a shame you cannot do some take on the names. like "Pampered", "Fitty", "Luved" or "Huggles". I wonder just how close you could get without getting in trouble. I would think that you could go pretty close since they would be companies that do not sell baby items so there would be no market overlap; Nobody would be mistaking PAMPERED for PAMPERS since they would not even be at the same places on or off the web. PAMPERED would be with adult products. DPF used to have "Baby Heaven" but

2 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

it was Trumps way of operating for 40 years.

15 hours ago, erevu said:

Tykables was formerly known as

I know my little adult baby girl told when when we first met that the reason she started exploring and wearing diapers is she felt secure in them and a sense of comfort while wearing the them. She started wearing them rarely while in high school and increased wearing them to the point of now where she wears them 24/7 as my little baby girl.

On ?1?/?23?/?2013 at 5:22 PM, babygirldiaperwetter said:

I agree! I did this when I was younger because thats all I could sneak and it sucked trying to squeez into them.. But now that I buy my own I wear L/XL Goodnights, but only because they DO fit me. If they didn't I would get adult diapers.

I can fit into dollar general baby diaper size 7 and I have a 28 inch waist