• special events only
    • never!
  3. 3. do you prefer yout partner to be

• bare down there
    • well trimed
    • fuzzy
    • whatever works for them

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2006 at 1:55 PM, PPBear said:

For most diapered folks it seems hair in 'that' place would be nice if it went away & didn't come back, are you one of the people that work at that? My preference is permanently bare but until i manage to do that i use depilatory for a smoother finish, shaving for a quick fix, waxing scares me.

Deacon here, I am new and I use schick pro hydro blades and never got a nick or scratch but tell me about this product you use for a finish and does it last longer and feel smoother?

At 62 years of age, hairless is the way to go.  I had a lot of gray hairs that disappeared after using a dissolving cream!  The hair came back brown and only a few gray! Go figure!  But regardless, I loved the hairless feel, so I shave with a body trimmer and reapply the dissolving cream.  My pubic hairs got much more resistant to the hair removal cream over time, so it takes several applications now. But hairless in pubic all the way!  If you tried it, why would you want anything else?

i just wish they had a permanent solution.  I would go through pain if permanent!  Oh well, till then, shave and cream, shave and crest.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:13 AM, gee baby said:

At 62 years of age, hairless is the way to go.  I had a lot of gray hairs that disappeared after using a dissolving cream!  The hair came back brown and only a few gray! Go figure!  But regardless, I loved the hairless feel, so I shave with a body trimmer and reapply the dissolving cream.  My pubic hairs got much more resistant to the hair removal cream over time, so it takes several applications now. But hairless in pubic all the way!  If you tried it, why would you want anything else?

i just wish they had a permanent solution.  I would go through pain if permanent!  Oh well, till then, shave and cream, shave and crest.

waxing is kinda semi permanent, there is a fairly new wax out called "honeycomb", it doesn't stick to the skin, so with a deft therapist the pain actually isn't that bad,,,

• 7 months later...

I've probably answered here before but I wanted to update a little.  I LOVE to be bald below but getting that way can be a pain.  Using depilatory creams like Nair or Veet have often left me with unpleasant burns in an area you don't want burns at all.  Well the other day I bought some Nair for Faces.  I figured if its safe enough for my face, it might be safe for my "Other Lip Line." 

The directions said to leave it for 5 minutes but no longer than 10 minutes.  I split the difference and left it on for 7 minutes and it worked wonderfully.  It took off the hair and didn't burn me down below.  I will continue to use this method now because it gave me pretty darn good results without the discomfort of the original strength Nair.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 1/20/2019 at 10:48 AM, deacon said:

Deacon here, I am new and I use schick pro hydro blades and never got a nick or scratch but tell me about this product you use for a finish and does it last longer and feel smoother?

@deacon

I simply trim down there, and try to keep it clean/dry and well powdered.....However, you should always be CAREFUL when using a razor or a pair of clippers/trimmers, as you can cause red marks, or you can actually CUT yourself down there.  I usually trim because sweat can be uncomfortable, and seep down into a cushion or underpad for a wheelchair user.  Remember, your nether region is the most SENSITIVE area of your body, so go slow and deliberate.

Welcome to DD :)

Brian

On 9/1/2019 at 3:45 PM, Jilly Poo said:

I've probably answered here before but I wanted to update a little.  I LOVE to be bald below but getting that way can be a pain.  Using depilatory creams like Nair or Veet have often left me with unpleasant burns in an area you don't want burns at all.  Well the other day I bought some Nair for Faces.  I figured if its safe enough for my face, it might be safe for my "Other Lip Line." 

The directions said to leave it for 5 minutes but no longer than 10 minutes.  I split the difference and left it on for 7 minutes and it worked wonderfully.  It took off the hair and didn't burn me down below.  I will continue to use this method now because it gave me pretty darn good results without the discomfort of the original strength Nair.

@Jilly Poo

Nair is/was a good product, but sometimes I wonder about  whether it actually works well getting rid of the hair:  You don't really want to have that stuff get where you don't want it to, and I have used similar products, but when I did, it seemed that you had to leave on for 15 minutes, then instead of being able to wipe the hair off/out, I've had to wipe if off and PULL on it to have it come off - I always worried that using Nair would end up burning somewhere, or  red irritated areas........will have to try Nair for faces and see what happens :)

Brian

Hairless down there since going 24/7 back in December 2018 for hygiene and odor control. After experimenting with shaving (ingrown hairs - owww!) and Nair (OOWWW!) I use a trimmer on it's uber-close setting once a week or so. Quick, painless and effective.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 8:08 PM, oznl said:

Hairless down there since going 24/7 back in December 2018 for hygiene and odor control. After experimenting with shaving (ingrown hairs - owww!) and Nair (OOWWW!) I use a trimmer on it's uber-close setting once a week or so. Quick, painless and effective.

I use a shick blade shaver with sensitive blades and no scratches nor nicks. I have been using it for maybe four years as a matter of fact I just shaved testies and all around that area an hour ago. I also use te hand held head and use hot water as hot as I can take, very arousing and then immediately shave and it goes real quick. Nice and smooth and clean and orderless. 

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:48 AM, deacon said:

You are using what I use but try using a hand held shower arm and use hot water as hot as you can take and enjoy that feeling then shave immediately and it is quick and easy and leaves you as smooth as a baby. I just finished shaving all aroun iand including palls and penis, I love it it is clean and looks real good and feels better.  Do not to forget your crack and you will find that much cleaner and stuff comes out quicker.  True

Dorco 6-blade razor and Dove Mens+Care soap to shave pubes and penis (hairline ~1" down shaft) along with chest and belly daily (while showering).  Weekly I'll shave my scrotum and monthly or more often I'll also shave my butt cheeks.  If I can feel substantial amounts of hair on my cheeks, I shave.  If my scrotum starts to itch from the hair growth, I shave.  My chest and pubes get to feel very much like sandpaper if I don't shave daily.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...